Thread: Is it worth to keep Kindle 3 or earlier version and on the same time order kindle Fire?

Is it worth to keep Kindle 3 or earlier version and on the same time order kindle Fire?

I'm a little curious if others are planning to do the same thing I'm not sure if it's the right decision. I love the e-ink and I think my K3 and the fire so they can serve a purpose. I like reading in the pool and the electronic ink is amazing in that aspect. I have the waterproof bag and lit deck which is perfect for the pool and at bedtime. For these reasons alone I like to get rid of "My Happy Place" K3. Wink I love my Android applications I have on my phone, so I'm thinking these would be great in the fire. With the ability to transmit videos that would be great for me when I'm doing my thing fartsy art by using instructional videos that I subscribe to Internet. No more pulling around my laptop to a work area already saturated. As for Android applications, I have heard conflicting information. Will I be able to use the same fire in my applications I have on my phone? I read that I will only be able to use I can buy through Amazon in the fire. I have a lot of Amazon, mostly free applications. I have multiple payment applications that I can not remember where it originated and I would be able to get there too. Please do not tell me I have to pay again if you want to use on both devices

Re: Is it worth to keep Kindle 3 or earlier version and on the same time order kindle Fire?

No I am not supporting this I'm getting free of my Kindle3 and Kindle 1 perhaps for an additional 3G Kindle although I don't think the Fire a alternate. While frankly, I don't use the 3G extremely a lot however like knowing it's there when I desire it. With 700 books on it, I don't require to go seeing for books to understand very often

Re: Is it worth to keep Kindle 3 or earlier version and on the same time order kindle Fire?

The Kindle fire is not appropriate ereader because it does not use "e-ink and I wish I did not use the Kindle brand, because this only confuses things. But I have brought this on another discussion.

Anyway, I see no reason why someone cannot have a Kindle and Kindle Fire, as they are good at different things. People talk about the fatigue of the device, but not really a complaint. A Kindle replaces your entire library on it in a portable device smaller than most paperbacks. That could take about 5 Kindle with me, and still be more convenient than schlepping a hardcover book.

I hate all-in-one device, and aspire to all things ... especially Smartphone which obviously can not make phone calls if they have the wrong path. "That's why a simple phone with 7 years of age for Samsung calls. An iPod for music. Canon Rebel XT A to shoot. A Kindle to read. And soon, Kindle a fire for light web surfing

While the Kindle is interesting touching device , I have no complaints about my Kindle 3, and there are plans to replace in the near future. Kindle the fire on the other hand ... l just migrated from iPhone to Android, so the collection is being introduced. Some of them will be much easier to use on a larger screen. I wanted a tablet for a while, but was just waiting for my time before Amazon announced its own. I've foreordained - and my fire Kindle will be given on my birthday!

I prearranged the kindle Fire with the purpose to keep my Kindle 3. I wish for the Fire for PDFs although it won't be ideal, it'll be superior than the Kindle 3 , news, and entertainment. Not for books, actually, other than a quick dip when my K3 isn't on hand.

So you should do the deal

I'm receiving a kindle Fire and also a consequently Touch, however keeping my Kindle 3, at the present. In case I detestation the Touch Wink. I'm thinking of trying to remain dissimilar collection on every device. Like picture-heavy stuff on the kindle Fire, classics or freebies on the Kindle 3, etc.

I offer my Kindle 2 away to a friend who required a Kindle as soon as I receive my Kindle 3. And she by no means used it! I believe she wound up giving it to her 10-year-old niece, although she'd not at all disclose it to me.