Thread: Anyone feels kindle 3 is a finger jabbing

Anyone feels kindle 3 is a finger jabbing

Did you ever make note of that I noticed that when I let people look at my kindle 3, always the first thing they do is try to use it like a touch screen. Shows much the idea of the touch screen has entered the zeitgeist - people waiting for a touchscreen device, if you really are or not.

Unnecessary to cry, I used up some time cleaning the screen of my kindle 3 And now that the Kindle has a touch screen, probably invites you to Where is the control button 5-way?

Re: Anyone feels kindle 3 is a finger jabbing

Occasionally, when working with something that has no touch display I touch. In the same line I've had TiVo since May '04. rarely a great asset when I'm looking out my window and observe something remarkably, try to hit the rewind button.

When I got my K3, I had to fight the urge to touch the screen. No more, however, now I'm getting the Kindle for Christmas touch. I've had several people touch the screen of my K3 and wonder why they did nothing. My husband almost screamed at our 9-year-old nephew of hitting the screen, I thought I would lose all. Never let people touch my Kindle in his presence again.

This has occur to me. once a friend required to see my kindle 3 and she started hitting with a long nail. It was all I could do not freak out. But in a quiet in any case I thought so , said You know, there is a touch screen and the screen is very weak." The sound of fingernails that tap tap tap was worse than fingernails on a chalkboard!

I actually disgust that When somebody on my computer screen and actually touch the screen and press really hard. That's not so bad on my iMac, because the screen is glass or some kind of plastic, but I hate it when I make my LCD screen that my computer uses Windows. When I had my TV on the wall a couple of years ago, the guy from Big Box store and was trying to hang the TV on the wall (I was not going to ride into the studs, it was only going to use alligator or something) that damaged the top of my TV screen by pressing a hand on it. I ended up hiring the electrician did the wiring for television to pass the time on TV. The first time I showed my Kindle 1 to my niece, she was still pressing on the screen, and I told him to stop. That bothers me almost as much as their pressing to the page a dozen times to completely lose my place in the book for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Did you ever make note of that I noticed that when I let people look at my kindle 3, always the first thing they do is try to use it like a touch screen. Shows much the idea of the touch screen has entered the zeitgeist - people waiting for a touchscreen device, if you really are or not.

Unnecessary to cry, I used up some time cleaning the screen of my kindle 3 And now that the Kindle has a touch screen, probably invites you to Where is the control button 5-way?
    Certainly that’s precisely what I did the foremost week or so I have my Kindle 3 i have a pair of other touch screen devices.As for additional people and my Kindle 3, I struggle to stay below the radar with mine, so not as well much outside interaction.

My touch screens are much cleaner than my keyboard! You could feed a family of my laptop keyboard principal for a week! Just kidding, but the keyboard and touch screen does not continue to attract a lot of Schmutz not touch my monitor! Why is it so difficult for people to understand? I do not go around playing their monitors