Thread: Unable to get the special offer Headphones for kindle

Unable to get the special offer Headphones for kindle

I'm finding it difficult to redeem 30% off the thus on a pair of headphones. The offer is valid until 07 November. I went to the site of hearing aids available I made my choice, and put it in the car. When I put in the promotion code so that it can not be redeemed in this topic. I try this a little days ago and had the similar problem. Has anyone else had this difficulty? What would you suggest calling regular customer service or Amazon customer service Kindle ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Unable to get the special offer Headphones for kindle

I think the headphone is of third party brand seller or either may be they be excluded brand

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I think the headphone is of third party brand seller or either may be they be excluded brand
    No I am positive they have been sold by the Amazon and I go to the page that listed the headphones that are integrated in the offer and chosen the ones I required. But the promotion code isn't operational. Just not certain if Kindle customer service or Amazon customer service is the most excellent person to call.

Kindle customer service or just regular Amazon customer service any one of them should work. I always assumed that Amazon route your message to the right people. You're lucky that your offer lasts until November 7, so you have some time to solve - and hopefully not take long. Amazon does provide some of the best customer service I've ever seen.

I posted a question on Friday night, and I just got a reply back on Sunday! So we are working very tough to give quick answers

I just spent about an hour on the phone with customer service. This is more than annoying! I would not have put in the effort unless I was buying an expensive pair of headphones with noise cancellation and 30% discount made the difference. However, having to waste 60 minutes of my life to get the discount is a major PIA. Hopefully this is an isolated case. I've only had the Kindle special offers for a week and if access to the negotiation lasts 60 minutes and then it's not really worth it?

For What It's Worth the last time you remember any great problem was in May or June, when the offer came audible. It seems like an offer weekend and people needed to solve the scheduling problem were not in yet up.

I just tried the $ 250 noise-canceling headphones and came up with a cannot be used error message as well. Chances are that someone has to update something, and with it being a weekend that they are short staffed. It is normal to have many problems with a special offer

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    For What It's Worth the last time you remember any great problem was in May or June, when the offer came audible. It seems like an offer weekend and people needed to solve the scheduling problem were not in yet up.

I just tried the $ 250 noise-canceling headphones and came up with a cannot be used error message as well. Chances are that someone has to update something, and with it being a weekend that they are short staffed. It is normal to have many problems with a special offer
    Thanks for the comfort, darts, and thanks for letting me know it was not an isolated case. In fact, I tried to buy the headphones on Friday because I was off-handedly mentioned that i wanted a pair of noise reduction . When the code did not work (x3) I decided I really do not. So today, brought it back, this time more seriously, that is, "I really like these headphones." So that's why we put the effort in getting the discount.

Hopefully this will prompt someone in the system to correct the number of what works for others. I like the discount, but on the other hand, only spent $ 176 on a pair of headphones that is mostly the Kindle except for the fires. This is what led to offers?

I've have the best fortune emailing Kindle customer service when I've had a trouble with a coupon. I pick Kindle with particular Offers on the drop down.