Thread: Unable to play Valve and Steam Games with Asus A53SV Notebook i7 2630qm

Unable to play Valve and Steam Games with Asus A53SV Notebook i7 2630qm

Hello friends I have Asus A53SV laptop and there is a problem with my laptop. in my laptop I am not able to play left 4 dead game and Team Fortress 2 with Geforce 540M. This game only works with the integrated intel hd 3ooo Card. I don’t know whether this problem is with my laptop or something wrong with the settings.

Re: Unable to play Valve and Steam Games with Asus A53SV Notebook i7 2630qm

You have to open the Nvidia control panel and after that you have check whether all the setting is proper in the Nvidia control panel or not. Many times if the settings is not proper in the Nvidia controlpanel then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by adding the l4d.exe and team forest game launcher file in the Nvidia Whitelist Panel and after that you have to save the setting and then you will be able to play the left 4 dead game and Team Fortress 2 game in your laptop with Nvidia card.

try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I will also suggest you the same by adding the game launcher file and in Nvidia Whitelist Panel and then running the game with the high performance Nvidia processor option you will be able to solve this issue.

I've gone through your query and add the games / applications to the white list based on Nvidia Optimus have to follow these steps. First you have to open the Nvidia control panel on your laptop then you have to click on the setting of management in 3D, which is located in the left pane and then you have to click Configuration tab of the program. Now after you click the Settings tab of the program you have to click the Add button. after clicking the Add button you have to open the game ro directory application to frog and opening aftr you have to add the file to launch the game or application and then select OK t . Now, after you have to click Apply.Once you completed with the above steps you need to select the processor NVIDIA high performance graphics processor to choose the preferred drop-down list and click Apply. Now, after you have to click the option to view and then select the Run Add to context menu graphics processor and close the nvidia control panel.

now you have to right click on the game file and the select the run with graphic processor option and then select the high performance Nvidia processor option and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

there was similar problem occurred in with my laptop also and in my there was also a geforce 540m graphic card and then I have uninstalled the graphic drivers from my laptop and after removing the drivers I have restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop I have install the drivers in my laptop and after installing the drivers in my laptop again and then my problem get solved.

try this solution and hopefully your problem will get solved.

After referring your problem I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this problem and I have come to know that many user who are using the newer laptop with NVidia graphics card are facing the same problem and to solve this issue you have to install the latest Nvidia drivers in your laptop and afetr installing the latest drivers your problem will get solved.

To download the latest drivers you have to visit the nvidia official site and then you have to search for graphic card and then download the latest drivers and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing that your problem will get solved.

Well I have already installed the latest drivers in my laptop and that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue and after that I have tried to add the game launcher file in Nvidia Whitelist Panel but when I try to add the launcher file and then when I click on the OK at that time it does nothing.

what should I do to solve this issue?

It looks like there might be something wrong with the Nvidia control panel and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstall the Nvidia control panel from your laptop and then you have to install the Nvidia control panel in your laptop again and after reinstalling the Nvidia control panel you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

as far as I know after reinstalling the Nvidia control panel in your laptop your problem will get solved.

Thinks for help I have reinstalled the Nvidia control panel in my laptop and after reinstalling the Nvidia control panel I have added the game in Nvidia Whitelist Panel and the n things started working fine.