Thread: The reason behind the kindle fire pre-order withdraw by Amazon.

The reason behind the kindle fire pre-order withdraw by Amazon.

My problem is that I per-ordered the Kindle Fire on the day it was published. I was constantly under the idea that Amazon doesn't charge you until the order is distributed and I also make out that corporations [preauthorize] advance charged. But I didn't believe that they'd preauthorize a deal slated to ship on eleven to fifteen on October 10! I didn't have sufficient in this exacting account to cover the charge now and they withdraw the order.
    Then I Just called purchaser service, and all I can do is rearrange, make sure there's sufficient in the account to cover the charge at present, and get back in line.
    I'm feeling very miserable for that...

re: The reason behind the kindle fire pre-order withdraw by Amazon.

Nearly all corporations get a "prior approval" for any order even it’s a preorder. The credit card companies put to the side that amount to be paid out to the corporation requesting the agreement. Even though your card isn’t charged so far, the cash is prepared to be paid out when the charge goes during. I recognize it doesn't seem reasonable, but that is the method the credit card industry is.

Feel sad for you and also so sorry to hear that. But Mine was used with a Customer care to arrange so there is sufficient to cover equally my orders but to be truthful I consider they checked if you had sufficient on the account you used WHEN you ordered it just didn't pay money for that it yet! =(

That's strange. I don't believe I've ever heard of them charging somebody a month out. I think They don't charge awaiting it ships.
    As for the delivery date, the page is quiet showing 15th Nov... Suppose if they were sold out, the date would modify, so you'll still obtain it then.

I'm sad to take notice of that-- and amazed. I planned my K3 during the December rush last year, so it took a while previous to it was delivery date . In that occasion, they experienced the found& account lacking funds, so they e-mail us and gave us the alternative to pay with any more card, and it didn't impact my delivery date/withdraw my order. I'm apologetic to hear it wasn't the similar way for you.

I was now going to inquire if latest orders still get the similar delivery date, or if the earliest batch is previously sold out. I desire to wait also towards the end of the coming up time or until the first persons have it in their hands. As long as the delivery date stays the similar for now I'll wait. But if they are starting to put up for sale, I might find in line besides.

Re: The reason behind the kindle fire pre-order withdraw by Amazon.

As be keen on not obligatory . . . the info page at Amazon is still presentation 15 November as the make published date. If they were previously oversold, they'd have moved that back and/or it would say somewhat like predictable ship date'. I appreciate it's annoying, but I don't feel you're going to drop any time. . . .