Thread: Discussion about the Barnes and Noble in kindle fire.

Discussion about the Barnes and Noble in kindle fire.

i want the information about Barnes and noble in kindle fire tab. there are some issues related to b&n in kindle fire that's why i want to discuss about that. i hope you guys help me... thank's in advance.

Re: Discussion about the Barnes and Noble in kindle fire.

Sad to declare, but I completely agree with B&N deportment here. What is fine for one should be excellent for all! To permit digital content to be merely obtainable for merely 1 market and still be expecting others to carry on seeing their goods in other formats is unthinkable. I have both Nook & Kindle, so I am not incomplete to also. I don't ever plan to pay for a Fire any, as I don't consider in closed designer.

It's every one playing a chess. Is there anybody who thinks that if B&N had been obtainable an restricted deal on those comics for the Nook, they wouldn't have in use it?
    And that (DC) Comic accepts as true it's worth their while to be restricted on the Amazon?
    "It's just big business nothing private..." -- the Godfather Mario Puzo.

This isn't the first instance Amazon got a restricted contract and I'm confident it's not the last. I don't memorize B&N throwing this much of a fit the most recent time.
    The quotes come to mind ((cut off your nose to spite your face)).

Absolutely happens... Various newspapers e.g., [the Los Angeles Times] got elite rights to particular comics and were capable to block other the media in So (California) from having those strips.. I consideration it was kind of personally, piggy, especially since the paper I understand had opportunities to block LA Times from extra content and didn't do it.
    But seem to be at Night in Friday Lights when through TV bought the rights (and reserved the show going; luckily), those of us not via Direct TV were out of chance until months afterward.
    Choice for some realism shows is restricted to those using definite carries like Sprint.
    It can be hurtful but that's life, I guess.

This time in exacting, these "elite" deals actually don't issue if you have a little staying power.
    Every "restricted," be it a TV or a movie show or a novel (graphic), will ultimately make it to each outlet, for the reason that the content providers will finally make a deal with everybody. All "exclusives" are momentary. In the meantime, read or watch amazing else.
    This may sound a tiny Buddhist to several people, but that's how it is. be quiet, and study to pass the time, and the entire things will approach to you, or you will find out to be content lacking them.

B&N is being totally ludicrous here. If B&N cryptogram someone "exclusively" - do they wait for Amazon to drag those goods off their site? The additional thing is there's not anything mistaken with this sort of "exclusivity" deals since, as somebody pointed out, they are always impermanent and is not anything but advertising tools. There were articles previously written about this elite deal with Amazon - advertising. Amazon will encourage the heck out of them - advertising. And in a hardly any months B&N will obtain them also. B&N is drama like a blemished child.

I haven't bought an eBook (or some book) from B&N in over a day and a half... I did purchase the Nook ST for e-pubs I come up on currently and once more and I'm too idle to convert... ever seeing as B&N stiffed to me and lied me on 2 books and only gave me a repayment on a 2$ one I have pretty much been selling books from Amazon in view of the fact that.
    I'm not a follower of B&N and couldn't casual if they folded. And stories like this only harden my approach about them.