Thread: Is it possible to get kindle fire on physical store at 15 November?

Is it possible to get kindle fire on physical store at 15 November?

Hi guys I am not American but I will be in New York between 12 to 19 November I am big Kindle fan and I love to buy a new one, Kindle the fire, which will be released on November 15. The question is any physical store in the city of New York will sell the kindle fire in the same day that equipment is going to be released Actually, is there a physical store in New York that sells the Kindle to other devices? I would really like to know this

Thanks

Re: Is it possible to get kindle fire on physical store at 15 November?

I am not sure about it yet but I am going to make a guess here that they'll be available shortly after that It didn't take long for the fresh $79 Kindle to come. You can purchase the Kindles at aim, Best Buy, Staples and I think Wal-Mart

I'm thinking that it is doubtful to be available in physical stores before that date, but possible. My presumption is that will be accessible the Friday after Thanksgiving, but that is not based on anything real Just a guess. The fundamental Kindle edition of the keyboard should be available in stores weeks mentioned.

I know they have do not going to sell the 79 dollar Kindle till this past Saturday therefore I am estimating no Kindle Fire's till for a moment arrive after Thanksgiving

They had a back order now to pre order for $ 79 though Kindle and Amazon is supported by pre-orders for the fire and touch what may be a bit of time. By the way The Fire release date is the 15th the Touch release date is 21st

From what I have heard that is not going to send up to November 21. I had assumed that the goal was for them to enter Amazon in stores the day after Thanksgiving, which is 25 November. It is the "Black Friday" the biggest shopping day of the year - for Amazon Kindle wanted their best and most available for purchase on Friday of that week.