Thread: Toshiba Satellite A305 takes long time to startup

Toshiba Satellite A305 takes long time to startup

Hello friends I have Toshiba Satellite A305 laptop and in my laptop I am using windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem with my laptop. whenever I start the laptop at that time it takes more than 5 to 7 minutes to start and then when I login to the my user account at that time my laptop gives me an error regarding file missing in program.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Toshiba Satellite A305 takes long time to startup

as you have said that at the startup of your laptop you is giving you error saying missing file in some program and that is why I will first suggest you to see the name of program name which is causing this problem and after that you have to reinstall that program in your laptop and after reinstalling that program you have to check whether same problem is coming with your laptop or not.

I will also suggest you the same in your laptop you have to first note the program name which is giving file missing error and then you have to first go to the control panel and then select the uninstall the program and then you have to uninstall the program which causing the problem from there and after uninstalling the program you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to delete the temporary files from your laptop and after deleting the temporary files from your laptop you have to install that program in your laptop again and after installing that program you have to restart the laptop and then check where you are still getting the file missing error or not.

as far as I know after trying the above solution you will not get the same error.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your Toshiba Satellite A305 laptop and I think your laptop is starting slowly because in your startup there many programs which loads and if you want to solved this issue then you have to remove the programs which is not necessary from the startups and after that you have to check whether your laptop is opening properly or not.

If you don’t know about how to remove the programs from the startup then you have to follow these steps. first you have to click on the start menu and after that you have to type the MSCONFIG in the search box of the start menu and after that you will see the system configuration utility box. In the system configuration utility you have to click on the startup tab. after clicking on the startup tab you will see the list of programs which loads on the startup. now after that you have to uncheck the programs which is not necessary and then you have to click on the Ok and after clicking on the Ok you have to select the exit and restart option. Now laptop will get restart and after restarting the laptop you have to check whether your laptop is starting faster then before or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Well in my laptop I was also getting the error message because of the Nero program after that I have decided to uninstall the Nero and after that when I tried to uninstall the Nero at that time I get option to for repair and uninstall and I first selected the repair option and after repairing process gets done I have restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop I didn’t get any error. If you have repair option for the program which is causing the error then you should try this solution.

I have referred your replies and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the programs which was giving me error on the startup and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by unchecking the programs which are not necessary but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue.

Now missing file error is not coming but laptop is still starting up slowly which is very irritating for me. now please give me solution to fix this issue?

I will suggest you to download the Ccleaner in your laptop and then you have to install the Ccleaner in your laptop and after installing the Ccleaner in your laptop you have to run the Ccleaner and the clean the laptop completely and after cleaning the laptop you have to also click on the registry and after that you have to also check for the registry fixes and then you have to restart the laptop and then check whether it makes any difference not.

If you have already tried to solve this issue by running the Ccleaner in your laptop and after that also if you are getting the same problem then you have to try to fix this issue by doing the system restore. I am telling you this because many times after installing the some programs in our system this type of problems can take place and sometimes it gets difficult to identify the problems at that time system restore helps to fix this type of issue.

if you want to restore the laptop then you have to go to the start menu and then you have to select the programs and then select the accessories and then you have to select the administrative tools and then select the system restore and after selecting the system restore you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

if system restore does not solve the issue then there might be issue with the operating system and you should try to solve this issue by repairing the operating system in your Toshiba Satellite A305 laptop and after repairing the OS your Toshiba Satellite A305 will work fine.

The best way to get rid of this issue is to do clean install of the windows 7 in your Toshiba Satellite A305.

First take the backup of all the data in any eternal hard drive. After that you have to do the clean installation of the windows 7 operating system and after installing the windows your problem will surly get solved.

Well finally problem solved by repairing the windows 7 operating system in my laptop. after referring your solution when I tried to fix this issue by running the Ccelaner at that time it doesn’t make any difference and then I have repair the OS and then problem get solved.