Thread: apple vs kindle fire.

apple vs kindle fire.

Kindle Fire is advertising two thousand units per hr. before the official release date there will be units pre-ordered at least 2.5 million, on Nov fifteenth. It will better I-Pad's 1st month sales!
    I be acquainted with Kindle Fire does not contain all the features of the i-Pad, but... Should Apple be scared of the Fire?!

Re: apple vs kindle fire.

My opinion is they’re extremely different goods. Dissimilar display sizes, dissimilar features, dissimilar applications stores etc.
    And Apple is just an extremely well-built brand. There are a slew of enormous Android handsets out there. But that hasn't set a dent in I-Phone sales.

That’s a most of the unstable extrapolation of sales statistics. (1) We can't be acquainted with that sales number is accurate since Amazon doesn't release their sales statistics and (2) even if the 2000/hr figure is accurate, we can't plan that sales will carry on at that rate, or that people won't stop their pre-orders prior to the ship. I pre-ordered on a caprice - and will possibly permit it ship. I hesitate on that from day to day, but I be acquainted with me, and I'll possibly get it to provide it a good test vs. my entrenched Nook Color to observe which I like improved.
    And no, I don't believe Apple is trembling in their boots, but Noble &Barnes perhaps is except their whispered Nook Color II is a vast improvement over the existing model.

I believe it's bound to eat into i-Pad sales a little, if only since there are so hardly any fine tablets. But they're dissimilar sufficient that I don't believe Apple's upsetting.

Yes, that makes extra intelligence.
    I establish that remark stupid as well. Further than diehard Apple supporter boys (who won't purchase any non-apple tool anyhow), I don't believe many like their walled garden move toward. The only advantage is the Application store is extra robust as a lot of developers just decide to focus on it's because it's a combined platform different Android where there are numerous devices, numerous versions of the OS out at the same time, dissimilar UIs on diverse platforms etc.
    except much broader application collection, all the other walled garden material is just a obstruction to end users. It more often than not doesn't involve me as I have fundamental uses for my tablet, but I'd favor it be extra open. But I don't care sufficient go to Android and contract with lesser hardware (IMO) and greatly more incomplete collection of tablet Applications.

dkbose Guest

The query posed by the OP seems to assume it's a situation /or either. Why can't we have equally?
    Fire + Apple is (baked) apple -- which is delectable with cinnamon!
    Acutely, though. . . I believe Apple and Amazon are two very well-built, pioneering companies, who should carry on succeeding for years.

I like my I-Pad so much. But I wouldn't intellect having a kindle fire. I recognize that functionally I can do extra with it than a Fire can, at slightest at this point. Indeed I utilize i-Pad more than I use my PC, Same as my brother. The kids bring into play i-Pad 1 when I obtained i-Pad 2. If I didn't previously have three i-Pads in the home, plus I just planned i-Phone 4S, I might comprise gotten a kindle fire. Actually I'm sure I would have. Perhaps next year I'll acquire one. If the k-fire came out a only some months before I would have told my mom to get the Fire for my dad in its place of the i-Pad.

Apple is extremely worried about the Fire. Not the exacting device for each se, but the opportunity that Amazon could make a competitor to i-tunes with release of movies, music, and application content at a cheaper hardware cost, putting Apple reverse into their modest box like they were prior to two thousands. Certain, Apple could almost undoubtedly survive there and their base is very faithful, but if Amazon can toss their weight approximately and get a streaming media application on each device, exist it a TV, tablet, phone, refrigerator, or PC, then they could simply steal away a huge chunk of the audience. In the digital media period figures are king, bazaar share policy. If Amazon can achieve the subsequently Angry Birds and several chief studio early digital releases they could create a impressive gain in reputation.

I don't actually see i-Pad and k-Fire devices as straight competitors, as they give out dissimilar wants. But Apple should be very worried about the content that Amazon is accomplished of delivering.
    I imagine I would desire a display that's larger than the Fire, but I-Pad and the advanced end tablets are out of my cost range. I am looking into various of the 8-10" tablet aid that are now less than 300$, but I am extremely tempted by the Fire since it integrates so faultlessly with digital media in Amazon's.

Apple is acquainted with how to maintain ahead of the game. each year, there is buzz regarding the ((iPod killer)) but each time Apple just comes out with a enhanced iPod. The i-Pad and the Fire are in dissimilar market niches. The Fire will demand to people who like a tablet PC, but don't desire to pay to cost of i-Pad. If was given my option for at no cost, I'd choose the i-Pad. If I had to disburse for it, I'd select the Fire. I don't care a bit about the business, just the manufactured goods.