Thread: Is it possible to share the Apps in Kindle Fire?

Is it possible to share the Apps in Kindle Fire?

If you don’t understand what I want to say then let be elaborate I am planning to gift Kindle Fire for my kids for Christmas. At this time, my five children are using iPod Touch iTunes account. One thing I am fond of is that all devices can share the account applications. So just purchase an application once and all my kids can use. Will the Kindle Fire application work the same way? When you buy an application on the Amazon store application, we will purchase to the account or for a particular device I really want to know this I would be really glad if anyone here can solve my query

Re: Is it possible to share the Apps in Kindle Fire?

You are absolutely correct that is one of the best advantages that the apple device has but I am not sure if this is the same ways on the Android device but if they have the same feature then that will definitely get large number of customer for Kindle Fire I am also hoping for the same I am also planning to get the kindle fire for me and my family and that we just have to purchase apps once per account as we all have the same taste for the apps and that would be really convenient for us to have the single account for our apps

That's what I would do too, but I'm undecided. If you can share applications, then just stay with our iPods. I have 5 children ages 5 to 12 years and using a lot of applications of it. You could wait until the fire goes out Kindle, but I fear that if I ordered after that, it would arrive before Christmas

Apps are connected to your account. If every devices have the similar account, then apps can be loaded on every the devices. I am presently using the droid phone and Xoom and that both is the android device now when I download any apps from the Amazon app store to both device and I expect I will able to use these on the kindle fire when it will be released and by the way the app purchased for the IOS will not work on the Kindle nor the music that is available in iTunes format

Absolutely correct that thing that you need to do is make sure that the device in your case the Kindle fire should be registered under the single account to the one person then you would be able to share them all and I am certain that it’s the same way with Amazon prime also but just getting free month that depressing

Is it likely to share some applications but not others Ex if we are in the same account and want some of the applications themselves, but not all, I have to have their applications no sense in my fire? Sorry if it's a silly question, no Smartphone behind in this matter of the application.

I don’t think you have to get all the apps on the device I contain a few that don't make logic on the Xoom so they're now on the Droid. And there are a few that I have on the Xoom that I don't contain on the Droid. But I might put them all on together if I wanted I have some of the same Amazon Appstore applications in three different Android devices. All the same account as mentioned.

Hey I want to know whether the same thing is also applicable if you have more than one device registered on the android market

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Apps are connected to your account. If every devices have the similar account, then apps can be loaded on every the devices. I am presently using the droid phone and Xoom and that both is the android device now when I download any apps from the Amazon app store to both device and I expect I will able to use these on the kindle fire when it will be released and by the way the app purchased for the IOS will not work on the Kindle nor the music that is available in iTunes format
    That thing you said about the music if not already buy music from Amazon, this is as good a time as any to start. They have some good deals, and if you're using iTunes can now be configured to download iTunes from the cloud. Offer emphasize $ 100 5 albums each month, there is a free of charge song a day every day, also a daily conduct, there are plenty of "samplers" - all kinds of free or low cost mp3 music.

Hey everyone her knows Apple apps and content won't work on the kindle Fire. I presently required to make certain the apps we purchase from the Amazon app store might be place on all of the Fires on the account. We haven't used an Android device earlier I am sure that my children continue to use their iPod for music. They like to listen to while doing their homework and are more portable iPods. I want my children to an e-book and thought it would be fun to Kindle Fire them as they can play in it too.

However, you can put music on their iPods as well, which was actually my point of view of people who might not be familiar with the Amazon MP3 store. I can use my Nano for music as well and sometimes my iPhone and I doubt I'll use the fire for that, but I took a lot of free music from Amazon and negotiation to put in them. Another cool thing at Christmas that offer free Christmas song every day in December until Christmas.

Where do you see that fire cannot play music in iTunes format? (I'm not an Apple user at all, so that the information I have is not the experience. I recognize that I can be wrong on this). From what I researched, contribution their music in iTunes AAC format can be read the fire if it is not protected by DRM. Amazon also vice president of Dave Limp talks about in this interview that he was able to load your iTunes library without mentioning DRM to be played in the fire. Therefore, it seems likely that if you have DRM-free music from iTunes there should be no problem playing with fire Kindle.