Thread: kindle fire order cancelled by the amazon

kindle fire order cancelled by the amazon

I want to tell you guys that I had ordered the kindle fire tab from the amazon . I always knew that the amazon don’t charge for the product unless the shipping is done and I was in the same expectation , but what happened is that the tab which I was going to get on the date assigned to me was not reached and when I went calling the customer care of the amazon and asked about it , they told me that you did not pay for the tab in advance and so they cancelled the order . and I had to again order the tab from the amazon . so I want to tell just clarify yourself before ordering the tab.

Re: kindle fire order cancelled by the amazon

That’s not fair from the amazon guys they shouldn’t have done this . if they are taking the order they should itself clarify the matter. Why they are keeping the people in the limelight . Its their responsibility to provide proper information regarding the payment . how can a customer come to know what are their policy.

I am sad to listen to that and also amazed. I have ordered my kindle fire K3 during the November this year, after going through your problem I am thinking of calling them about the payment method .actually I have already given my account number but there is insufficient balance . I want to know will they contact me or drop the email for the insufficient balance. Have anybody came across the problem like that . if yes then did they contacted you or not .

If you do not have balance they will contact you and tell you to pay from the another card or deposit some balance in your account .