Thread: software update available for the kindle keyboard models

software update available for the kindle keyboard models

I bought the kindle fire keyboard tab last month and it is the best for the eabook reader but as I have hears from my friend that the kindle fire keyboard are availbling the software update to 3.3 version , as currently I am using the 3.1 version on my kindle fire keyboard . and also I want to know what are the new features added in new updation . Do anyone know is this true, are they really providing the update for the kindle keyboard and if yes then how can I update the software on my kindle fire keyboard tab . please guide me to update the software.

Re: software update available for the kindle keyboard models

As whatever you friend ahs told is just right , the kindle fire keyboard are providing with the update of 3.3 so you can have the new update. And you can get this update from anywhere via kindle fire wifi or else you can get the update from other pc but after that you have to transfer to the kindle fire to make your software update in the kindle fire keyboard .

I saw this news last night about the updation of the phone for the kindle fire keyboard . today morning I have kept mine on updation through WiFi and already rebooted the tab several times and really got fed up since it is taking a lot of time for the update and I am thinking if it takes more time for the updation Or if I get edgy I will download it later as I am getting late for off. And let me tell you that this updation if only for the kindle fire keyboard/ k3 . if you are having kindle fire touch , 3G+wifi or any other device other then the k3 then don’t try to update it because it will not take the update as it is only meant for the k3.

I want to know how to do the exact procedure of update for the phone. Can anyone tell me the how is it done.

See if you are having the kindle fire keyboard / k3 and really looking for the update for your tab . then I will guide you to do with your updates. Before starting with the updates I will suggest you to full charge your battery as while updating the phone you will have several times reboot your tab and which will consume more energy , so It is recommended that you charge your battery . now when you want to start with your updates just go to “Home” in your tab and then select the “Menu” after then go to the “settings” when you go to the setting there at the bottom of the screen you will see the version of the kindle fire keyboard . now after seeing the version of the tab , you can now download the new update from using tab with your wifi connectivity. To start getting the update switch ON your wifi connectivity. And now got to your home screen and click on the "Sync and Check for Items." And you will see the update is automatically starts to download . but as I have said earlier that you have to charge your battery full because you have reboot your tab several times when it is updating .

I want to know , is the software update possible only done through USB . I don’t know the exactly so I asked it .

The overview of the update 3.3 version –
    • You can now download the personal documents of your which you have archived to your kindle fire keyboard in the new update.
    • Now kindle fire keyboard will automatically synchronize your last page from the ebook , the bookmarks you did for personal files
    • It can be now possible to purchase and view the deals on the amazon from your kindle fire keyboard. The amazon offers can now save upto 75% off on products and services.
    • Kindle fire keyboard users now can use the voice shortcuts quickly just by holding the shift key an pressing the spacebar

The directions were given to turn ON your the wifi and I just did the same way , I did it while the Kindle went to sleep , I will see that the update will be downloaded or not . so I wiil check it out after few hours .