Thread: Need some help for BENQ MS612ST Projector.

Need some help for BENQ MS612ST Projector.

Hey friends, I am having BENQ MS612ST Projector which have the Nvidia 3d vision. And recently I have bought the new Nvidia 3d vision kit and after this I have also tried to link this with the projector but there I have some problem related with that and the problem is that, I don’t know that how can I do this? So I came here. If anyone have knowledge about this then please explain me in the details.

Re: Need some help for BENQ MS612ST Projector.

Ok, I have step to connect the 3d Vision-kit to the projector. But before this all things I will say you that don’t try to connect directly with the projector, for that this you will need a PC that is 3D-Vision-Ready. And after this I have the steps which are as:-
    • First step will be to Link the projector to your Nvidia graphics adapter, use a HDMI-cable to do that.
    • and after this the second will be , link the Nvidia USB 3dvision adapter to one of your pc's USB ports.
    • This should be the same pc as the one above with the Nvidia graphics adapter.
    • Do the driver- and projector configuration things.
    • Switch on the glasses and now you should be ready to use them with the beamer.

Try with these steps; hope that they will really help you in your cause.

Yes, I also think for doing the same. Recently I get the new BENQ MS612ST Projector, and this is working so fine. But here I am thinking to use the 3D kit with this because recently I bought the new 3D kit to feel the 3D effect in my projector. Here I can see that you have suggested the step to do this thing. I will try with these steps and reply back if I get some problem related with that.

Before doing this all things I think that you will need to do have the computer that support Nvidia 3d vision, if not then you will surely get the problem while connecting this. after this all things, you need to link the projector to the Nvidia 3d vision kit through the computer. But here before doing this all steps make sure that your computer is having the compatibility to support the Nvidia 3d vision. And if you don’t have this type of the computer then try to connect this all things to the xbox360, you can also feel the 3D effect in this also.

I have some knowledge about Nvidia 3D vision kit, I would like to share this with you. I think that Nvidia 3D vision kit was designed only work with the PC with the Nvidia GPU, and fi you are getting some problem with them then I think that there will be some problem In that, for that replace them and get other one. And after this get DLP Link glasses instead, they sync via flashes from your projector to the screen. And while doing this all things make sure that here also you will need source input of 120Hz frame sequential. And I think that there will be some options for connecting various sources to non HDMI 1.4a 3D projectors such as the Optoma 3D-XL or Viewsonic VP3D1. But I think that this also happens that this will not work with the BenQ, it totally depend on the BenQs supported resolution via HDMI.

Yes, I also think that here you will need something to work with the HDMI 1.3 specs, such as the PS3 although I am not sure about this things. And also let me tell you that I have also not followed the PS3 updates regarding 3D output formats. Those converters listed above basically take side by side or over under formats and change those to 120Hz frame in order.

Friends, I am having Nvidia 3d vision kit, but when I checked for the connection in the projector and there I get that projector is not having entry for it. So for that reason I am not able to link them together. So can anyone suggest me that where I can buy that right canon. I am thinking to link the xbox with the projector with a HDMI Canon, and also the projector with the kit with Canon and USB. Will this works fine for me?

I am thinking to watch the 3d blu ray and for that I am also having Sony Vaio vpcF13Z0E with a GeForce GT 425m GPU. Can anyone suggest me the way to use this vision kit with my system.

Friends thanks for suggesting me about to connect the 3D vision kit to the BENQ MS612ST Projector which I am having with me. Now I can feel the 3D effect with this. And after this I am not having any problem related with this and if I get any problem then I will contact over here only. Thanks for the suggestion.