Thread: Is there any new Smartphone’s by Sprint

Is there any new Smartphone’s by Sprint

We are getting weary of not having a 5th line, and will not put in one without upgrading the other 4 lines. We had contracts offset one time before and not at all again. So anyone give me some idea on this? Please provide me some information about this.

Re: Is there any new Smartphone’s by Sprint

What are your requirements for a Smartphone is not good. We have several phones feature I like, but the phones preferences are an individual thing and depends on how you will use the device. The only one who has personal knowledge of the innuendo is Sayn what is the phone to my wife uses. She has not had any problems with the device and you like the way it works. The reviews on the site show only two stars.

Side sliding QWERTY for text messages, good call quality and reception, and at least 3.5 star reviews. Must be well built and durable for our under 18 years of age. I think the Rant that have served us well, but it is almost 3 years old, the technology now. Reports a bad way many users of Overture. I learned long ago to trust a user experience far more than the current criticisms.

The Kyocera Brio is supposed to be released on 9. It is similar to a blackberry. I know I'm interested. Currently I have a RAZR and desperately want to upgrade to a Power Source QWERTY. I do not need a smart phone and this looks like a good option. I, like you, I've read too many bad reviews on the Rumor and Innuendo Touch. I'm pissed to see how a small collection of non-Smartphone’s on Sprint. I have no desire to change leads while others have a better selection. I do not need a smart phone and not pay the high price of one. It's a shame that the industry is the elimination of regular cell phones for small tiny computers.

No one in my family is considered a BlackBerry-style phone - it would have considered that the SCP-2700 if we were concerned - it has civilized reviews user. I know a few people live on their phones and necessitate for a Smartphone, but many people do not. If we get on the internet, we use our computers. Is it too much to ask to get a quality phone that does not have a mortgage?

I'm pretty sure that I will receive the new Kyocera phone when you leave. I'll have to write a review. The good thing is you get 30 days. Whatever you do, do not go to the Trend. I had a couple of days and was faithful to the horrible reviews.

I agree with the lack of quality phones that do not require a more expensive plan. My Smartphone Notso been eligible for the update for months, but I will not renew my current Fair and flexible plan with unlimited data, until I see something new and improved range of Smartphone’s Notso. I have no intention of paying $ 960 more over the next two years to upgrade my plan to see the same "premium data". Waiver of premium data rate for the Samsung Replenish is just an attempt to overturn a slow, buggy, low-powered Smartphone on existing customers to attract them to abandon their old contracts. In the 25 months since I have my multitasking LG LX-370, the Sanyo Innuendo is the just Smartphone Notso new superior camera resolution, but has fewer memory obtainable to applications. Innuendo and is scheduled to be discontinued.

The LG Rumor Touch has a screen of 240x400 pixels, but fewer obtainable memories. I was hopeful the new Brio Kyocera would be enhanced, but the camera is just 1.3 MP. Brio does not comprise stereo Bluetooth. With its mini-QWERTY configuration candybar, it is uncertain that the screen resolution is superior to 240x320 pixels. Of course, Sprint is willing to cut loose long-term clients dependable and go for the multitude of touch screen for major expenses. That is good. Maybe I'll save my "premium data" money and buy a Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard accessory $ 40 instead.