Thread: which kindle fire I should buy for 7 year old

which kindle fire I should buy for 7 year old

As I want to buy the tab for my son as his birthday is approaching . so as his child and will become 7 years old on this birthday. As one my friend told me to buy the kindle fire but I don’t have much knowledge about this tab . so suggest me to buy which kindle fire and which would be also helpful for his near future.

Re: which kindle fire I should buy for 7 year old

As a father I would recommend you with the kindle with the $79 which I think it would help your child to read many ebooks and also provide with the game and it would be compatible for your child. According to me the other features which are provided by the kindle are of no use such as the wifi and 3G so I think getting a high end tab for the 7 years old son will be something make no sense . so I suggest that you go for the kindle with $79.

Even I agree with this . as kindle fire is the basic version of this tab and is only meant for the ebook reader and it will really be suitable for your son .

If you are talking about the buying the kindle fire then I would suggest that you go for the kindle keyboard . I think it would really be user friendly for your son while navigating on the tab and will really help in reading the ebooks. And what the best part of this tab will be that he will love playing the game with the keyboard instead on the touch interface. And I guess childrens with the 7 years of the age don’t have much knowledge of the touch interface so it may be possible that they would damage the tab. So I prefer that you go for buying with the kindle keyboard instead of buying the touch interface for your son. And I am sure that he would really love your gift.

I have 9 year old daughter and I have bought the ipad for her on the last Christmas and she loved it. I am telling this because you were saying that as they are child and they don’t like touch interface but my daughter is loving the touch interface ipad and I think you should also go for the kindle touch as it doesn’t matter whether the tab comes with the $79 or $149, thing is that your son should love the gift.

I totally agree with you it doesn’t matter whether it is touch or keyboard the gift should be loved by your son . so it is you who must decide what is best for your son. I suggest you to go for the kindle $79 it would be best for him.

According to me you should go for the kindle color as he will really like it . The color interface in the tab will give him some joy for reading and playing the games . as chidren love playing the games your son will enjoy a lot. And it also provides with the wifi which would help your son in the near future to use the for the school project and would download some files for their homework which would really ease their work. And sometimes it would also be really useful to you for downloading the documents for some office work. I think you should really go for the kindle color.

As per my suggestion I advice not to give the child touchscreen tab . They will damage it and this is for sure because I have experienced this I bought the new Samsung tab and gave to my child and he dropped the tab from the high rise and broke my tab so I don’t think a 7 year child is suitable for the touchscreen.

As you are talking about the future need should also be there for your child then I would say that you should definitely go for the kindle touch 3G which would really help with the both the 3G and wifi both and I think it would really help your son for your future . as I have bought for myself and It is the amazing experience using the kindle touch . the interface of the tab is just awesum , you can download millions of the ebooks from the amazon store. You can also download many comics book and poem book , the amazon appstore also provide with the many apps for you kindle touch and you get every free app form amazon appstore . you should really go for the kindle touch 3G.

As in this thread many people and I suggest for the kindle basic which comes with the $79 and you should really think of buying this tab as it is really appropriate for your son as he his just 7 year and ther is no meaning of buying the high end tab of kindle.