Thread: How to unlock Nokia 2730classic phone

How to unlock Nokia 2730classic phone

I’ve a nokia 2730 classic phone, usually I’m not giving my mobile to anybody, but one day my small brother has taken my phone when I was sleeping, when I wake up, l see that my phone is asking for some restriction code. I don’t know what code he is asking for, I don’t understand what happen to my phone. I’ve asked to my brother about the phone but he is not accepting that he has taken my phone, please tell me what should I do?. From where I can get that code to unlock my phone please tell me. Please help me out.

Re: How to unlock Nokia 2730classic phone

You’ll need a code to unlock your phone. First Keep in mind, do not give your phone to anybody who don’t know to use a phone like your small brother. You should always lock your keypad of your mobile so that, any child can’t do anything to your phone while playing with your mobile. You’ll need your mobile IMEI no. to find out your code. On internet there are many sites which offer a lock code but they require IMEI no .to unlock it, because this code is just a calculation of your IMEI no.

You can unlock your mobile phone from contacting the product manufacturer of your phone. You have to tell your problem to your service provider of your product and they ask you for an IMEI no.which you can get by *#06#. Since you are not able to access the function of your mobile phone, then you can also get the IMEI no. from the backside of your mobile phone. Remove the battery of your mobile and see the back cover of your mobile there will be a 15 digit no. which is called IMEI no.

There are many way from which you can get your mobile code. All you need is just a IMEI no. if you get your IMEI no. you can easily get your mobile code. You can get this IMEI no from the backside of your mobile cover. You have to remove your mobile battery and see the IMEI no. if you get your IMEI no. then you can find on internet , there are many sites which provide a code to unlock the phone, you just need a IMEI no. the code is just a calculation of your IMEI no. if you don’t find anything on internet then you can also contact to your product manufacturer they will help you in much better way.

Hi dude,
    I recently bought my restriction codes from .You too can make Use of this site.All the best!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-03-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

hey sinha,

can u please please gimme the name of the merchant who u bought restriction codes from. I am also looking to unlock my nokia 2730 with bell.
    please email : linaph@gmail.com and how much did u had to pay approximtly

coolpinky Guest

Hi,
    you'll need to unlock your mobile.there are many ways to unlock your mobile such as ask the network provider or nearby service centers or through online. all you need is IMEI no.there are many online providers in market,the thing is to choose the good one. i know one good online provider,where i had bought the unlock code for my mobile once it get locked.they are offering codes at affordable price and at short span of time. regarding this if you need any information just go and visit this site.i think it'll be helpful to unlock your mobile.