Thread: Acer Emachines e725 Keeps going into Standby

Acer Emachines e725 Keeps going into Standby

Hi all, recently I get the problem with my new Acer Emachines e725. And the problem is that when I am trying to on this machine it is no getting started at that time. It looks like this is is the standby mode. And I get this working again after I shut down out of the blue into Standby again like 4 or 5 times today. When I get this problem at that time the only way is to Shut off the power strip and reboot it again. Please help me to get out of this problem.

Re: Acer Emachines e725 Keeps going into Standby

Hey, I think that you are getting this problem because of the new graphic card installed in your system. I am not sure about that you have recently installed the new graphic card or not. But this looks like totally related with the graphic card problem to me. So, if you have installed the new graphic card then reply me back for this and then I will try to suggest you other suggestion about this.

In your cause there will be some problem related with the CPU heatsink and Fans. There might happens that this all caused by then only. And you are getting this problem due to the heatsink and fans which are not providing the cooling for the fans. I have seen the most of the causes that if the CPU is not getting any cooling then it mot works properly. So for that, suggestion will be to check for the CPU fans that they are working fine or not. If they are not working then try to use the other fans for this and then see that they are working or not. And also if any need then try to sue the other power supply if you are having any. I hope that this will really help tor resolve your problem.

Hey I tried with the all suggestion which you have suggested to me and here I get that they are not working for me. And also I would like to say to all that when I am trying to do this thing and after this all things have done then I get that for that time I am not having this all problem, all things was working fine. But today when I get to start this at that time I see that this is not getting started. And I think that this happens to me because of the changing the power supply as you have suggested to me. What can I do now?

I think yes, you are facing this problem because of the bad power supply. But I can also say that this is caused by the couple of the things. First, the dust, although I'm sure temps are not your problem. Since it does not turn at all but it is good to keep clean. Second, while it, check the limits bad third, and just make sure nothing is loose. Fourth, I would like to reset the CMOS to do that, unplug your PC, then remove the battery located on the motherboard for about 30 seconds put it back, and then try to put your PC back. Finally if nothing else was found wrong, you probably have to buy a new power to place his.

hey friends, thanks a lot for suggesting me in this cause. I tried with the above suggestion and I get that my Acer Emachines e725 start working again. And I am not having this problem more, if I get some other problem then I will ask here back.