Thread: How to Restore HP Compaq Armada E500

How to Restore HP Compaq Armada E500

Hey all, recently I have get the new Compaq Armada E500. When I am trying to do the fresh install of this at this time I get the problem over here. And the problem is that when I am trying to do the fresh install at that time system ask me for the new CD key and there I get that I am not having any type of the CD key with me. Please help me to get the CD serial key for this installation. And also reply me if anyone else having this problem.

Re: How to Restore HP Compaq Armada E500

Here in your cause I can say that for resolving this problem you will need to search for the CD key, and when you get this CD key, then insert this in the system when it ask for this while installing. And then you will able to install the fresh Compaq Armada E500. And also if you have recently trying to restore the data than I think that the CD which you are using will have the CD product key. So I will suggest you to check that CD case, because this contains the CD product key. I am sure t hat there you will get the CD key on the CD cause. please check on the case of the CD and if there you will not get the CD key than reply here back and then I will suggest you other way to g et the CD key for restoring the system.

I think that, if you are trying to restore the system before the fresh copy of the installation then there is an Armada E500 XP drivers recovery CD, take the help of this CD for the restoring the system. This CD is provided with the Notebook only and I am sure that while using this CD you will not get any type of the problem. Try this CD if you not get this one then you can also take the help of the HP official site to get this CD. Try with this and if you get any problem then reply back for the other suggestion,

Yes, I am trying to do the restore of the system before I install the fresh copy of the windows in the system. But while doing this thing I get the problem over there and the problem is that when I am trying at that time it asked me for the CD key which I am not having. I also tried with the searching on the case of the CD and there also I get that there are no CD key for this CD. What else to do?

Hey I think that there is no need to taking the help of the restoring CD for this thing. If you are having some important data in your system then for backup you can also take the help of the external hard drive to store them and after the installation restore then back to the system. And if you are thinking to restore anything else then reply I back then I will suggest you for the other help. And also if you are thinking to restore because of the drivers which you are having then I will say that don’t do the restore for this thing.

Yes, I also say the same thing to you. I think that with the Notebook there is a drivers CD for that. So if you are restoring in the hope that after the fresh install of OS then you will not this drivers, then you are wrong, because you will get this drivers back from the drivers CD. Take the help of this drivers CD.

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about the automated Armada E500 XP drivers recovery CD. I am now decided to take the help of the automated Armada E500 XP drivers recovery CD.