Thread: Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Battery Life

Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Battery Life

As I have seen the specification of the of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab . The features in it are good but the battery life of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e according to me is very poor. So what do you all think, does the battery life provided in the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is good .

Re: Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Battery Life

After seeing the specification of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e I guess the features provided in the tab is just good but the battery life in the tab is comapareably poor. The battery life provided in the tab is drastically poor .

I think sony should rethink about the battery life provided in the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab . As they have not launched the tab yet .I think they should really rethink about the extending the battery life . If you consider the four hour is just nothing . As they have not mentioned about the particular talktime on 2G or 3G. so I can’t comment more but as per my belief I must say that they should really think about the extending of the battery life .

The battery life of the sony Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is just good why do you think that the battery life is bad . I must say that it is the tab pc and according to me the energy consumed in the tab are more as compared to the mobile and when compared to other tab the battery life of the other tab is also somewhere around 4-6 hours . so I don’t think the battery life in the sony Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is poor. And when we are talking about the battery life we should always remember that the bettery is always depend on how much your consumes energy . if you use your device more then I could asy that the battery life will definitely be less .

When you are saying about the battery life in the tab and when you compared the sony Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab with the other tab then I should say that the ipad2 have the battery life upto 10hr of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music and from this you can make it out whether the battery life if the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is good or bad .

Yes you are correct the battery life of the sony Viewsonic ViewPad 10e in not at all good ,I just wanna say that the when you are making tab with wonderful feature then why to keep a hole in just one thing so that the whole tab when made just go in vein with this one bad feature.