Thread: Features and Specifications of Viewsonic ViewPad 10e

Features and Specifications of Viewsonic ViewPad 10e

Currently I am working for one my firm. My job Is to do marketing and I find difficult to carry a heavy laptop from place to place . so I am thinking of buying the tab and when searched on the net I found out that the sony are releasing their Viewsonic ViewPad 10e in india . so can anyone provide me with the features and specification of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e. and according to you is it worth buying it or not.

Re: Features and Specifications of Viewsonic ViewPad 10e

As you have said that you are the marketing executive and your work is generally on the field . so according to me it is the best thing you have decided to go for the tab. Now you were looking for the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e specification the tab contains the display of 10.1" LCD Capacitive multi-touch screen with LED backlight , the CPU Processor has the Intel Pine Trail N455 1.66GHz , memory consist of 4GB internal memory and can be expanded upto 32GB , BATTERY consist of Li-ion, 3200mah and provides Life upto 4 hrs (approx) . so this are the specification of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e.

dkbose Guest

I think Viewsonic ViewPad 10e does not come with the good feature this already exixted in other tabs then what is the new feature introduced with the tab other then this. According to me if this are the feature then I don’t think this it would hit the market with this tab. As sony are known for their product with the good feature but I see the tab is lacking with the many features.

I don’t think so , because sony has just come with the new feature of having the dual os. Means the tab will work on android and windows 7 both the os . and according to me this is one of the unique feature I have seen till now .

The specification of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is :-
    DISPLAY : 10.1" LCD Capacitive multi-touch screen with LED backlight , Resolution 1024x600
    NETWORKING : Wireless Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    CORE : CPU Processor - Intel Pine Trail N455 1.66GHz
    BATTERY : Li-ion, 3200mah , Life - 4 hrs (approx)
    Operating System : Dual OS - VPAD10_AHUS_05: Windows 7 Home Premium (2GB DDR3, 16GB SSD) with Android 2.2* or VPAD10_APUS_05: Windows 7 Professional (2GB DDR3, 32GB SSD) with Android 2.2* *Must access Flash through Windows OS.

I guess providing with the dual operating system is awesum feature of the phone . till the date no tab has introduced with this type of feature so I think Viewsonic ViewPad 10e is definitely going to boom in the market .

Everything in the feature are perfect but they have not mentioned about the camera resolution in the specification . so I want to know what will be the camera resolution of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e.

As per the company website they have not mention the perfect resolution of the camera. But it is for sure that the camera will have dual camera. The front facing camera will consist of the 1.3mp and according to company website they have not mention the primary camera. But I guess that the primary camera will have 5mp. And it is more then enough for the users according to the tab config and features provided.

After seeing the specification of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e I would say that they really worked hard for making this tab beautiful . the tab carries with lot of good features and the best feature I like is the dual os provided in the tab. people get the option to select for the os in the tab.