Thread: How to unlock Nokia 6820b

How to unlock Nokia 6820b

Hi everyone, last month I purchased the Nokia model 6820b cell phone and the configuration of this mobile such as Bluetooth, camera, video capturing is to be works correctly. Now some problems arrive in this cell phone and then I clear this problem. Before this I insert unlock code onto this and now I forgot it. This I want to be unlocked this mobile phone. If anyone having knowledge about this issue then share your own thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to unlock Nokia 6820b

For doing this complicated task, first you will have necessary to take out SIM card from cell phone. After doing this you need to power on your mobile phone by pressing the power button. The end call ( red ) button will also provide such facility. Then you need to hit # at the time of you see “Insert SIM” menu option on cell phone. Type code without spaces and hit * 3 times fast for (p), hit * 4 times fast for (w), and hit * 2 times fast for (+). Then check the confirm code before entering last #. I think this will help to solve the problem.

After purchase any Nokia cell phone, the Nokia Company makes the phone locked before selling this cell phone. This will help to protect your mobile from unauthorized user. If you are not the authorized user of this cell phone then you have not able to unlock this. Hence, you will not be able to use any SIM onto this cell phone. This type of task will help to protect your mobile from any unauthorising accessing. This is the protection of cell phone and you have not able to access this phone.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I have tense about this issue. Then I contact the support staff of the Nokia by dialing 121 numbers. They will be not properly helping me to solve this problem. They told me to go to the service center of the nokia and then use help. I never go to this service center. Then I just try three times and at the end I got successes. This will be works to unlock my Nokia 6820b. you also try this solution.

There are so many software presents over internet. This type of software provides such facility to unlock this cell phone. You can download this software from internet and then just try to unlock your mobile phone. Few of the paid software present over this site and hence if you have not problem of money, then buy this software. You can visit the official website of a phone unlock. After installing this software the Software may be first ask IMEI no of phone and then it will remove this problem.

I suggest you to make a contact with the Nokia service provider. The expert person onto this service center will help to solve such problem. They know the correct unlock code. They will ask about the official paper of this cell phone. Then they check the IMIE number. If the number is correct then they solve your problem. This is necessary to solve such kind of complicated task. Then take the help to that expert person. They will surely help you.

I think you need some good advice. Hence I suggest you to before trying anything on your cell phone, take expert advice first. There are so many such related articles present over the market and they describe the thoughts related to this issue. Read this article and use the unlock code of your phone. They will shows the unlock code. You can also use the support staff helps of the Nokia. They expert will provide you for free unlock code if you have been their customer. This is the best way to solve such kind of risky problem.

sungimungi Guest

Hi Snowie,
    you are using Nokia 6820b which was very good model.your phone gets locked suddenly.if it is security code means you can restore the phone by flash mode or you can get the unlock code through online providers.the same way that i forgot my password when i used nokia 6303c.after that i tried many of the mobile experts and finally when i searched through the online providers i got the code at some websites you just visit this provider,i am sure you will be getting better results.