Thread: Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Price in india

Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Price in india

I am a college student and looking for the tab pc . I have gone through almost all tab but the tab is either overpriced or the specification are not up to my expectation. But when searched on the net I found out that the sony are going to launch the their tab , but I want to know the price of Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab kept in india . because if it comes in my budget then I will definitely have this tab for sure but I don’t know the price of the tab do anyone know what may be the cost of tab in India.

Re: Viewsonic ViewPad 10e Price in india

There are many tab in india providing you with the good specs then I don’t know why you find hard to pick one. I don’t know what are the requirements of yours but if you waiting for the new Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab then let me tell you that the price maybe around something near around rs 15000 -18000 as they have not decided the price but I think the tab will range something around this range .

I think it is going to be the budget tab though they have not officially announced the price in India but the rumors are that the price of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e will be something around 19000. But I am not sure with the exact price.

How could you say that the price of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tablet would be around 19000 as they have not officially launched the tab. This comes from the Sony brand itself so I don’t think so they will lower down the price of the tab. Because they have mobiles phones and the good mobiles of Sony erricson comes with the good price so how could you expect the Sony Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tablet pc to come with the such a lower price. I expect this tab will come with a good price as Samsung galaxy tab or ipad . I think Sony will give tough competition in the market with the Samsung and ipad so I don’t think Sony will launch its Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tab with the such a low price. I guess the price of the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e will be around something rs 25000-30000/-.

According to me as there are already many tab available in the market. So I think to make a impact of their tab in the market they could launch the tab at a economy price to attract the new customer .

I guess it may be right that they could launch the tab at the low price since I have read the article in one of magazines that they are launching the tab ViewPad 7e below rs 10000. So I think that it could be also be possible that they launch the tab Viewsonic ViewPad 10e at very low price by which it could help to attract Indian customers and provide good selling of the tab at very low price.

As far as my knowledge the Viewsonic ViewPad 10e price in india would range from the 20000rs to 25000 rs because the tab goes with the brand image of the sony . and sony will not let down their brand image