Thread: Can I get the IPhone by Renew my contract with sprint?

Can I get the IPhone by Renew my contract with sprint?

Hello friends, I have a blackberry phone and I was willing to be familiar with if I renew my contract with the sprint, and I do it currently, so can I get a hold of the Apple IPhone and also I want to get it for a immense deal. So what should I do or well what are my options for doing this. So please tell me about it and which will be the best option to do and get a new phone with the old contact. Kindly give me your suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Can I get the IPhone by Renew my contract with sprint?

I am exactly in the similar correct circumstances in which you are. I have gone to the sprint store which was close to me and I have gone to ask about it, and their answer in a nut shell was, NO.

There is a familiar false impression about the contract renewal and upgrade discount. The upgrade discount is not "based" on the renewal of the contract, other than "need" a renewal to a discount to be applied. Unfortunately, it only agrees to "discounts in all 22, 12 or new 20 months. Discount is based on the last time you received and the amount of time it takes for Sprint to recover the cost of the discount. If they are allowed to customers get the upgrade discount to basically renew their contracts, customers can get new phones every month, maybe.

You can do one thing that is that you can upgrade you contact with the sprint, but you will not be getting the $150 credit, other than you might be suitable for $75. So you can check that.

I went back to Sprint last year, mainly because they said they would have an upgrade discount each year. Well, I just checked and are not eligible for an upgrade until August 2012. I buy my own phones online and never used a discount from Sprint. Therefore, it seems that if the contract is less than 18 months is not updated for you. I will just buy off eBay and leave when the contract is up next year. I do not feel that we should be an upgrade, but when that was the large advertising point used to make us sign the contract and is now removed, we are as annoying.

I have an original Evo 4G, and now with Sprint getting the iPhone, I would like to upgrade to this, but not for $ 549. I cannot give good reason for costs that on a phone. So at the moment I can wait until December 1st, and obtain an upgrade discount of $ 50, or have to wait until November 2012 and get a hold of a discount of $ 150 upgrade. Moreover way, fresh customers are able to get a hold the iPhone for only $ 99

So 75 dollars off will have to come, whereas from my account it is as appropriate October 2 by sprint, you can simply visualize what will be 750 4s. If so I pay my termination fee and sign with AT & T!! That would be cheaper than buying the entire phone! Shoot it would be cheaper to do with the iPhone 4 Comments completely dissatisfied! Although I have 11 months remaining on the contract I have to pay full price, but this is a crazy sprint goodbye.

Yeah well I was told that my issue may be updated annually. The rest of my family would become 2. I think that would do something for your existing customers. Maybe not at first, but if they have enough complaints about it I could.

I have to laugh when I read his "customer first" line. Sprint cancels premiere and conveniently deletes all updates to $ 75 just before the big iPhone announcement and would have to pay 500 to switch to the iPhone.... Gee thanks. I understand your point of having to recover costs, but we ... suppression of 75 was an update of the Bush League movement and not a customer idea first. I've been a customer since 1997 and have been happy, but mostly small things like this is frustrating

The new customer gets the best deal at $ 199 for a Samsung S2 Galaxy to lure you into the two-year contract. Today's customer wants a new phone after 15 -18 months and must pay the full price of over $ 549.00. I had a $ 75 upgrade credit, other than that still takes that missing now. It seems that if you wish for a new phone and have exist in the contract for more than 12 months, pay the near the beginning termination fee $ 200 - $ 60 = $ 140 and is cheaper to go to Verizon or AT&T and get the phone you wish for by $ 199 vs. $ 549 as a client of Sprint. Thank you for showing loyalty Sprint. Am I missing something or I'm suing for Sprint? One more reason to leave Sprint guess.

I have called the sprint today and they have told me that I can use the $ 150 upgrade for the new Apple iPhone 4S, which is the same I will be doing it. Well it is been available for me.