Thread: HCL ME X1 7 inches screen size only

HCL ME X1 7 inches screen size only

After seeing the specification of HCL ME X1 tablet I came to know about the screen size and some other factors about the same, but don’t think guys as the screen resolution is lesser in the tablet, or this is quite perfect, what are your views regarding the tablet screen size? According to you guys whether the mentioned tablet is worth buying?

Need suggestion as I think I am going to buy this one.

Re: HCL ME X1 7 inches screen size only

Yeah you are right as the one you have mentioned has 7 inch of capacitive touch screen and I would say its quite idea for the tablets having gingerbread operating system. But the thing that I am not getting is like whether you like it or not. Because I have seen many people as they just want the screen of at least 10 inch but according to me that’s quite bulky. In fact 7 inch is far better at whatever you concern, I mean to say if you think about carrying it that’s also so simple and many more things.

See I am a Viewsonic ViewPad 7 user from last few months and really I am quite happy with the tablet. Actually not technically built by Viewsonic, this tablet is also obtainable beneath a variety of dissimilar titles. And as far as its screen size is concern I am quite happy being user of this tablet, because I have noticed one thing about the screen size as why this is good, because all the application and the game that comes with the tablet or no matter if we download it from the market but they all are comes with the resolution which is perfectly ok with this screen size.

The only thing that made me disappointed about this tablet was its price, and that’s the most excellent thing in the device you have mentioned.

According to me as well If I would be at your place then I would prefer 7 inch tablet only rather than others.

if you make a list of tablet you’ll come to know that there are quite lesser amount of tablet with above 7 inch rather rest of them were of 7 inch. For example HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000, Acer Iconia Tab A100, Dell Streak 7, Dell Streak 10 and many more.

Thus its quite supreme to have, now you have to select whether you are ok with this size or not, and off course you can simply got it from here.

With a 7-inch device, you can with no trouble take your device with you and grasp it in one hand for gaming and watching movies as well.

Apart from this when I was reading the same I came to know that the UX design consultant believe that 7-inch tablets could turn out to be just as popular as larger 9.7 and 10.1-inch tablets, “but the kind of applications and the circumstance and length of utilization among might be extremely dissimilar.”

- I would rather prefer this tablet just because of its price, are you aware about it? If not then you should check the mentioned LINK. And if I would be there at your place and would be getting tablet within this amount then no matter what is the screen sixe I would prefer to buy this without any hesitation. And off course it is worth buying.