Thread: Which wireless keyboard or touchpad device with boxee box

Which wireless keyboard or touchpad device with boxee box

Hi, I have installed Boxee box at my residence and it works too fine, but the only problem I am having is with the keyboard as don’t know what happened but it won’t work perfectly. And that’s why I am about to buy any good either wireless keyboard or any touchpad device with my TV prior to control it. It would be glad if someone just post the actual model number of the keyboar or any such device so that I can search it on internet and have idea about the same.

Thus please mentioned me various good models that I can use, and also let me know whether there is any limitation for the same of not, do we have to make use of any particular keyboard only for this, or we can make use of any wireless rather Bluetooth device? Any proposition would be respected.

Re: Which wireless keyboard or touchpad device with boxee box

according to me you should get Adesso 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS SLIMTOUCH TOUCHPAD for your boxee box as this would surely work best for the product you have, though the price is more but still far much better than others, and after all the this is the one which you are actually looking for. Approximately this would cost you around 80 US dollars. The model I have mentioned is also title as “WKB-4000US” this is the model number that you can search on internet.

Feature and specifications:

1. 2.4GHz Smark Link w/4 Auto-Changeable Channels

2. RF means no line of vision restrictions.

3. Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches

4. Comprises embedded number keypad and function keys.

5. Two-button touchpad obtain the place of traditional mouse.

6. little and superior looking, carry wherever you go.

- I am agree with the above user but still if you have you own preference then you can mentioned that as well, because the one mentioned by the above user is quite bigger in size but still instead of that you can have a keyboard which will fit exactly to your hand same as a game remote. I have one of the model kept in the mind and that’s Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard. If you wanted to know more about the same you can search for “RT-MWK01” and you can see almost each and every information regarding the model. And off course the very crucial benefit of the device is like it will cost you lesser than other keyboards for sure

Are you having any problem with your existing keyboard? If yes then you should try to get it replaced from the service center rather than purchasing another one. And off course you’ll get an replacement as well if the device is still in the warranty period.

I would like to suggest you that you can have ProMini Wireless Keyboard with Trackpad for yourself and it would be really good option. I have mentioned some of its good feature that you can see below.

Features :

• 3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer)

• Handheld keyboard is backlit with 26 dazzling LEDs to light up your dim cave

• Manage your media when sitting on the sofa, bed, with up to 100 feet away

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a short re-charge time

• Comprises small 2.4 GHz USB wireless recipient

• Wireless recipient stores within keyboard while not exercised

• Stand-by time: 500 - 650 hours

As the extent to I know there isn’t any such limitation regarding particular model but still it would be better if you have any product according to your existing product. I mean to say while buying any such product you should make sure about the range and the frequencies that it supports, and then you can choose any model no matter which brands it is.

Hey thanks for the suggestion as I have seen each and every model you have mentioned and really I like the RII one, but still there is only one option as to buy from the internet, can’t we buy it from any hardware store, because I think I must have to pay more than its MRP, isn’t it ?