Thread: HCL ME X1 Tablet Battery Life good or Bad

HCL ME X1 Tablet Battery Life good or Bad

I want to buy a tablet for myself and among all other model I like HCL ME X1 very much, but still wanted to know more about the device as whether the battery life of the tablet is good or not. And yeah off course I know as the device is been launched yesterday only but still there could be surely anybody here who had purchased this tablet, they can please tell me whether the device is worth buying or not? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: HCL ME X1 Tablet Battery Life good or Bad

it Is quite good as you are aware as the device is launched yesterday only, and that’s why there isn’t any such information comes yet about the batter performance but still it would be good for sure as per my belief. The device you are about to have has 3500 mAh standard battery which gets fully charged at less significant time and gives battery backup for longer time as per the sources.

But still I would like to suggest you that it would be better if you wait for some time and let the people reveal some good fact about the device. And off course surely you’ll get the answer for the same here itself.

As far as battery performance is concern I am quite sure as the device has very good battery as mentioned above. If you search about the same battery you’ll get the idea about its performance. I think all the blackberry mobiles and almost all the smartphones uses the same batteries, so off course you can have idea from there as well. Apart from this I strongly believe as the battery performance relies on the usage itself.

I have the same opinion as the above user, in fact I would say device such as HTC EVO 4G, black berry bold and many more uses the same battery and if you want to know about more about that you can simply search about this devices as well and see the battery performance as well.