Thread: Compatible mobile OS for HP Pre3 on sprint

Compatible mobile OS for HP Pre3 on sprint

I am one of those lovers WebOS has reached the end of the game. As delay to move to a new device that I cannot for the life of me discover an Android based phone that can be an appropriate replacement. I have to be able to regulate and the patch, theme and over clock, etc. OS all the love in open, so there iPhone. I am waiting for devices to all free fall, and then go from there. Of course I would love to have a slide out QWERTY keyboard and not rather a phone in front of half the size of a pill, so a smaller phone would be great. So please if anyone here has any idea or any information about this than please provide me.

Re: Compatible mobile OS for HP Pre3 on sprint

I have no precise information, but I know that HTC has been functioning in bootload unlockers for a few of its Android devices, so if you are involved in playing around with that type of functionality, HTC may be worth visiting. We have a few new Kyocera will come out that are smaller Android phones (most of them have gone with "Bigger is better" philosophy). Not much information, I know, but I hope some of it might help in their search for the right of the phone.

If you are looking for an android with a keyboard, and not too bulky my first suggestion would be the HTC Shift Evo. Is a solid phone with plenty of memory and processing power. I would say is the best option if the size and QWERTY keyboard or the preferences of most desired. How Android phones are progressing seems more often than not have physical keyboard.

If you are willing to work with a slower processor and less memory to replace Samsung is a little more light, the keyboard does not slide, and it will save $ 10.00 per month, as is the PDA only sells what is excluded premium rate data. On the other hand the Samsung Epic Touch will be available next week, has an 8 megapixel camera, can record video at 1080p, and has a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, memory and much more than they know what to do with it. However, despite the epic touch no physical keyboard you may work for you with Swype is being installed.

It is the great replacement for a WebOS device (there is not anything, apart from another WebOS device), but while I moved from my Palm Pre so weary I went to Motorola XPRT. Excellent battery life, great keyboard, screen size / resolution of the Pre, and a very strong physical construction (and this is an international platform: CDMA and GSM), and is a very reasonable price. I've had it for three weeks, and I'm enjoying it. It has a nice quality feel, is what to do, and I'm sure that will keep me reasonably happy until my "dream team" that comes out.

HTC has been the most open our phone providers choose one and go. CyanogenMod is one of the best custom OS developers to adjust, overclocking, upgrading, etc. The Samsung Epic has an active community and developer, and CyanogenMod is available for him too.