Thread: Sprint Visual VoiceMail is buggy, how is YouMail

Sprint Visual VoiceMail is buggy, how is YouMail

I guess the call forwarding is now free for users of Sprint? Only reason I'm considering this change in my virtual machine virtual machine on Sprint is because it is so buggy and freezes the moment. I'm not holding my breath for Sprint to fix their own, so it offers a rebate of $ 25 so I can sign up for YouMail for a year. I am aware of a free plan but only allow 40 second messages that would have no value for my callers. What do you think of YouMail? Worth it? As well I have Google Voice, but is useless as a support throughout the VM for several reasons. One is that voice messages take a while to appear on the Google Voice application and are not instantly obtainable. Another is that the system call is a joke. Call Sprint in the system has tons more features, and the list goes on. I sure hope I'm most impressed with YouMail for Google Voice.

dkbose Guest

Re: Sprint Visual VoiceMail is buggy, how is YouMail

Sorry to hear about your problems with voice mail, call forwarding charge $ 0.20 per minute for standard forwarding, call unconditionally. However, with voice mail you need to utilize Conditional Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer) will not be charged. On the other hand, if you go back to using Google Voice calls to your Google Voice number which had been sent to your phone, or calls to Google Voice / YouMail will be assessed as anytime minutes instead of mobile to mobile) from than it seems they are not likely to call and voice mail notifications based on text / app.

Sprint will not charge for call forwarding. No, I'm not using Google Voice as a replacement for Sprint's voice and called the VM from time to time and Google Voice has no value in that as your call in the system is a joke. YouMail also instantly gives me the virtual machine or do I have to wait for it to download? Google Voice appears to have some problems in this area and why call VM is a much better thought in a few areas with a weak data connection. For a few reason, Sprint VM files are downloaded to my phone quick in weak areas of data on Google Voice VM files. YouMail is a development or a step back?

Call forwarding accuses may apply while forwarding calls to added cell phone or landline numbers.
    1. *28, *73 or *74 are at no accuse.
    2. *72 is billed at $0.20/minute except you're on a unlimited Simply Everything Plan.
    3. Unlimited Simply Everything plan comprise unqualified call forwarding at no extra per minute charge.

I cannot say whether it would be a step backwards, Google Voice and YouMail are similar, using similar methods of delivery. I personally enjoy Google Voice and have been using for about 2 years. If comes down to having slow download messages in some areas or times of day can activate YouMail Google Voice or in the case of sending a record of text messages that might assist, but based on whom you left your message inflection or the way the group could make the word transcriptions via SMS over useful.

I want to apologize about what call forwarding, who was trying to point out the three different types of call forwarding and call forwarding unconditional only now be charged $ 0.20 per cup Forwarding of minutes, provided you are using * 28 + number to activate or deactivate * 38 will not be charged for call forwarding. If you call your voice mail or a call to your voicemail sent to your phone Sprint is the rate of calls anytime, even if a mobile phone number is involved. I hope this enhances the clarity, if none of this was vague.

This is getting too confusing. I think I'll get an office, do not have the Simply Everything Plan. I have mobile at any time, but it only works if I call a cell phone while on the Sprint network. If I call a landline or roaming charges me minutes. That said I hope Sprint fixes its visual VVM or maybe I can cut back to standard VM and forget VVM. A major drawback of SVV is that if someone calls me when I'm on the line and leave me a message that will not be notified until you hang up the call as VVM uses the data. Standard VM notify me during the call that left him a message. The call SVV system also lacks many features of the standard version, but still offers much more than Google Voice, which is only good for a desktop computer.

If you use * 72 will be charged $ 0.20 per minute if you use * 28 it will not be charged (you need to use * 28 for voicemail replacement). If you call Sprint Visual Voicemail, YouMail or Google Voice number to see Google Voice will be considered as a call per minute at any time shall not be considered as a mobile phone call, you're calling a fixed. If you have just the whole thing I would not have to be anxious as this plan comprises unlimited minutes all in all, other than international. 450/900 if you have all that data with the 450/900 would be calling a landline from 7 am to 7 pm as of the week, or roaming. I was just putting added thought, and utilize this as a case of they calls my phone number 555-555-1234 Google Voice from your mobile phone, Google Voice is configured to transmit the call to my Sprint number 555 - 555-9090, the call has not been rated as Mobile to Mobile, as they are, in fact receiving the voice call from Google, and not directly from the phone to Bill Parker.

The major dissimilarity between visual voicemail and Google Voice / YouMail is service necessitates. If you are roaming or no data connection is noticed it and switching to a generic "please call the message" sent in text and, occasionally, if their service experience varies the voice mail system cannot visually detect the current status immediately. You can try an alternative voice to see if it works better for you.

Calling voicemail will not subtract from Anytime Minutes if Unlimited Night and Weekend Minutes begins from 7.00pm.