Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Viewsonic ViewPad 10e upgradable to Android HoneyComb 3.2 OS?

Portable Devices

Old 14-10-2011

Viewsonic ViewPad 10e upgradable to Android HoneyComb 3.2 OS?

Yesterday I was searching about the tablets and regarding the same I came to know that viewsonic has again comes up with their newer product named “Viewsonic ViewPad 10e tablet”. When I seen the specification and the feature of the same I like it so much but still the only thing that made me wonder was like why they have provided ancient Android Gingerbread operating system while there is special tablet edition is available that’s honeycomb.

Anyways is there anybody here have any idea about updating the firmware? Will this tablet upgradable to Android HoneyComb 3.2 OS? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Old 14-10-2011

Re: Viewsonic ViewPad 10e upgradable to Android HoneyComb 3.2 OS?

see after seeing the specification I would say the hardware that they have comprised in the tablet is quite good to run the gingerbread.

But still I am also hoping for the same as the device would be upgradable to newer honeycomb version, but can’t say anything such precisely as the device is not launched yet. Better idea would be to wait till it gets released.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,