Thread: Does sprint provide insurance coverage for the iphone

Does sprint provide insurance coverage for the iphone

I am purchased the apple iphone and have sprint as a service provider when I tried buying it from the sprint they told me that they will provide the insurance cover for the iphone now when I went for the more information regarding the insurance cover they told me that sprint do not provide the insurance cover for the iphone and they told me that they have to buy separately from the apple itself. Do any one have the proper idea about the information regarding the insurance coverage from the sprint.

re: Does sprint provide insurance coverage for the iphone

I think you were in a very hurry when buying the phone . according to me its your fault you need to clarify the things before purchasing the phone . you should always remember ask for each and information you have doubt about . buying the phone without reading any policy is I can say its just insane . because this are the big companies which have different policy for different schemes and if you miss it out to check before purchasing the phone then it would be affect you like it going on with you now.

How can it be possible . I have purchased the iphone before two months and they provided me with the insurance cover. And I had used the insurance cover recently . then how is it possible that they did not provide you with the insurance coverage. My suggestion is that the go to the apple care and find out the issue .

I want to know what is apple care where I can buy the insurance separately from and how much I need to pay for the separate insurance for my iphone.

Apple care+ is just the technical support of the apple where all issues are fixed out. Now when you buy the iphone they provide you with the one year of the hardware repair and also provide with the telephone technical support of 90 days. Paying the extra cost extends your warranty to two years .by paying $49 it provides coverage that includes two exchanges for the accidental H/W damage. If you want additional information about the apple care+ then visit the nearest store to get the best out of it.

One of my colleague bought an iphone from AT&T service provider and informed me before that they do not provide insurance coverage for this phones for AT&T service provider and I say from my experience is because if you have the insurance cover for this phone then you have go for buying the phone for the original cost you bought it earlier. And as far as sprint is concerned I don’t think so they would provide you with the extra cover to your phone. And if you are hard and rough working guy then you have the posiblities of getting git damaged an if sprint service provider don’t fix the problem then I think that it would be just bad for you as if you have to go for another phone.

Actually I don’t understand the policy of insurance cover guys because they have two different policy 1 . they provide cover for you stolen phone but for that you need to police report to them and 2 . they don’t provide the cover for the lost phones . so If you are going for the insurance cover then keep this in mind.

According to me it is not necessary that you should buy the phone from the particular service provider , you can buy out with other insurance company also .