Thread: I phone 4s not covered under insurance by Sprint

I phone 4s not covered under insurance by Sprint

I have recently heard in the news that sprint does not provide insurance cover for the iphone.
    I am reconsidering sprint. Since I am worried for my iphone insurance cover. Please guide me for any optional insurance available for the iphone.

Re: I phone 4s not covered under insurance by Sprint

The sprint has already made clear in their support information for pre ordering an iphone. They say u require Apple care+. If u purchase apple care + you get coverage for up to two accidental damage from handling.

Apple care + is not available for the customers from Guam, Puerto, Rico or the Virgin Islands.

I am further providing u information on what is Apple Care+

1 Every iphone comes with 1 year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of technical phone support.

2 Apple care+ extends repair coverage and technical support to 2 years from the original purchase date of your iphone.

3 it also includes coverage for up to 2 exchanges for accidental hardware damage, each subject to a 39$ service fee.

I have a query about the Apple care + that is, do I have to buy coverage protection at the point of sale or I can add it later?

Good, you asked this question. You have to purchase the Apple care + at the point of sale or at the activation for devices shipped.

2-year limited warranty coverage
    Minor damage is covered at 0$ for apple care + customers for a period of 2 years limited warranty coverage.

Repairable damage is covered at $ 49 for apple care customers for 2 years limited warranty.

Lost and stolen devices are also not covered by apple care +.
    2 years Technical support.

Your this information has been extremely beneficial for me as I am now better aware about the Apple care + protection .since sprint is not providing the insurance for Apple care + is a good alternative.

And even at $99 that is a bargain with sprints protection plan you have to pay $192 for the contract. Only thing to be considered is does Sprint cover Theft loss.