Thread: Sprint is launching iPhone without 4G

Sprint is launching iPhone without 4G

This is why I am not "promoting" to an iPhone. I was willingly coming up for the iPhone, as I am confident a lot of public were, but it would be in reality "decrease" from my EVO, which has serve me extremely well for more than a year now, And IS 4G!!!

Re: Sprint is launching iPhone without 4G

Now interested how often you really use the 4G? Do you live/occupation in a 4G area? Isn't it in reality pretty impossible because of what it does to your battery? Apple will launch a 4G phone when more people can in fact you get 4G and their phone can be technically advanced enough to use it use without demanding the battery.

I perform a live/occupation in a 4G region and I use it regularly. That is why I was so look forward to this life form one of the features on the Sprint iPhone. The differentiation in data transfer with 4G is marked, when compare to 3G. Don't obtain me incorrect, I care for Sprint and I am stay with them as my carrier, but the iPhone not have 4G is a deal breaker for me and I will not be pre-ordering one this Friday. I have lived without an iPhone until now; I can carry on without one until it has all the features I want.

So since you don't make use of 4G then iPhones shouldn't have 4G? That's kind of a stupid statement to make. I don't make use of Bluetooth so does that suggest manufacturers be supposed to stop putting it in phones? Or does you're line of thoughts only apply to the belongings that you do (or do not) use? The point is, if Apple really wanted to wow customer's then they would have made a 4G iPhone for Sprint.

It was estimated that the iPhone 4S would not contain 4G. Apple would not intentionally build a part iPhone for Sprint to cover 4G especially with Wimax just to settle Sprint consumers especially if ATT and Verizon did not get 4G phones by LTE as well. It cost more materials and a new plan to incorporate an all new iPhone with Wimax. It would be a dumb go on Apple's part to support a failing technology in Wimax for 1 year.

You buy phone for their capability and features but you haven't answer the question about whether, how frequently and with what results you presently use 4G on your EVO. For me, in actuality, it shouldn't even be part of the cell phone decision procedure based on what I do now with a 4G capable phone. Funny, I thought the same thing you did when I decided to buy the EVO. Looking back, that feature has been fairly irrelevant. Sprint 4G wasn't/isn't ready for prime time. Neither is anyone else.