Thread: Will LG Marquee Ever come with a Windows 7 Phone?

Will LG Marquee Ever come with a Windows 7 Phone?

I want to ask a question about the available of the windows 7 phone. I am using the windows phone and love this operating system. I have seen the specification of the sprint and I very impressed about the phone so now I want to know do sprint smartphones comes with the windows mobile operating system and can anyone tell me about this.

Re: Will LG Marquee Ever come with a Windows 7 Phone?

According to me , now a days the market phones comes with the android os and people here are out to grab the android os phones. So according to me the sprint phone will only have the android os. I don’t have any idea about the windows mobile coming in the sprint or not because the windows mobile users are very less and so I don’t think so it would be coming in the sprint phones. It’s not that the windows mobile is not good or due to poor performance issue but the thing is they go for majority of the users what they like to use . now still if any doubts persist then you can check on the internet or go to their website for further information of the sprint.

I don’t think so sprint will come with the windows mobile because people are likely to use the android os or iphone or blackberry , nobody is interested with the widows mobile. Everyone wants android os so I guess it is not possible to provide windows mobile to sprint for some users only.

I think most of the phone which are selling in the market are the android and ios . so phone manufacturer will always go for the most selling os and so I don’t think that the LG marquee will come with the windows mobile . according to my suggestion I would tell you to go for your requirements and not what other suggest you to because finally it you who have to buy the phone for . so you have to decide for which phone you should go for and make you easy.

So now I think I have to be satisfied with the phone I amusing because I don’t think so I would be getting the windows mobile phone for the LG marquee. But then I will try contacting those guys if there are qany phones available in the market.