Thread: Will Sprint Pick come up with Dual-Screen like Imerj

Will Sprint Pick come up with Dual-Screen like Imerj

I have seen the the sprint specification and according to me it is the best phone in the current market, but I have seen that the Imerj an silicon valley company which has launched the dual screen for their tablet smartphones. I guess if it comes with the sprint then it would be additional feature for the phone user . so what do you think guys should sprint come with the dual screen or having single screen is enough for the sprint. What is your opinion about this ???

Re: Will Sprint Pick come up with Dual-Screen like Imerj

Let me first tell you that, the sprint phone carries the wonderful feature and is best in the single screen, then why you want to go for the dual screen. I don’t think so having the dual screen in the phone means it has an unique feature. According to me having the dual screen in the phone is just a waste of resources. I think nobody is gonna have like this type of feature in their phone, it is just a waste.

I don’t know why you feel that dual screen is just a waste of feature in the phone. you can have many works done by the dual screen , it is something that all will like that and I am gonna definitely have it. And I should appreciate to the Imerj guys for making such an innovative feature which would make anyone impress with this feature in their phones.

I want to know where I can but this dual screen imerj phones and what it will cost to me . I am really excited to have one for me and can I get the images or any other links from where I can see the phone demo.

Yeh …I have seen the imerj dual screen phones , I think its an awesome phone you can have the phone search on Google to have the phone specification and price. I have the image of the dual screen you can have the look how it looks like and it could be yours phone.

Reply 5 –
    If you are looking for the imerj specification then here are the specs of the phone and I don’t have the price idea for this phone, if you want you can search on the net for further information :-
    It provides 5 MP Camera facility.
    It has 4” WVGA AMOLED.
    It has 1 GB DDR3 RAM with 32 GB internal storage.
    It has microSD card slot which is Expandable upto 32 GB to 128 GB
    It provide 800 x 960 resolution of with Android 2.3 OS.
    It provides TI OMAP dual core processor.
    It provides 1750 mAh battery.

After seeing specification of this phone I think having this phone is a worth. The phone not only comes with the dual screen but there are many good features which are the best according to current mobile phones or smartphones available. I guess this phone going to be a big hit in the global market. Because it has already impressed with the new features available in the phone which are not yet still released with the other phones. The phone screen comes with the 4” of WVGA Amoled screen .The phone consist of 1 GB of the DDR3 RAM and have dual-core processor . It has 32 GB of internal memory and can expand upto to 128GB. The camera has 5mp and comes with many other features.

I think this is something I don’t agree with it. My friend above a have mention about the dual screen is unique feature they have made for the phone but I want to tell him that it is not the first company ever to have this kind a phone screen. There a many company with this type of feature provided in their phones like asus , Kyocera and many more.

Let me tell that whatever it is whether it is a innovative idea or not but I will say that the other features are good and I think overall the phone is good .

I guess you are right there are many phones in the market available with the dual screen its not something innovative thing. And I want to ask you what type of work you can do in this dual screen phones. Is it possible to concentrate on two games playing in dual screen , is it possible to watsch two videos or movies at a time on dual screen , is it possible to read books at one time on dual screen . If you can do this then what is the purpose of the dual screen. If you many other unique features then I think you should go for buying the china mobiles you will have lot of new features to see. You can put 4 sim card in one phone , have dual screen , dual speaker and many more feature to see with. So according to me its not a unique feature given but I can say it is a useless feature and not worth buying it.

dkbose Guest

I does not matter which screen size you are using but more it matters is that the what other feature you are having in the phone.