Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"Pinch to zoom" not working in the Finder in my macbook air after installing LION osx

Portable Devices

Old 13-10-2011

"Pinch to zoom" not working in the Finder in my macbook air after installing LION osx

Hi, I have recently update my current operating system with newer LION os x on my macbook air but after doing that I am having problem with the machine as the feature called "Pinch to zoom" is not working in the Finder window. I have installed this operating system for the first time and thatís why I am not sure what could be the problem. In fact I am not able to figure out the problem so that I can work toward it.

Need suggestion for resolving this.

Old 13-10-2011

Re: "Pinch to zoom" not working in the Finder in my macbook air after installing LION osx

was it working perfectly before installing the newer operating system? Because see there could be any problem with the machine as either it could be a software problem or there could be any possibility of hardware problem as well. And thatís why I would like to suggest you that you should try to test your machine first, and I think this is the problem regarding the software only.

Because you are not the only victim with this finder, as there are too many other individuals has reported about this problem. But still you canít avoid the possibilities however thus test the machine as I said earlier and then see what happens.
Old 13-10-2011

Re: "Pinch to zoom" not working in the Finder in my macbook air after installing LION osx

I have tested it with each and every possible known thing to me, I have tried to run it within a safe mode, tried with different user account everything.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
Old 13-10-2011

have you tried reinstalling the windows in your machine again? Because see I am quite agree with the above user as there could be either any software or hardware problem, but it is always better to start with the software and thatís why my suggestion is reinstall the operating system and see whether the problem gets resolved or not.
Old 14-10-2011

I think it seems that there is surely some hardware problem in your machine and rather than resolving it on your own I would like to suggest you that you should try to visit the service center and then see what they are saying about the same, because the thing is like if you keep applying any such solution on your own and if something went wrong then it will cause severe damage to the system which will cost you more prior to get it work properly again.

And no doubt youíll get all the services for free if the machine is still in the warranty period and some warranty terms and conditions. I used to do the same thing whenever something happened wrong with my macbook.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,