Thread: Mute button never changing to white on HP Pavilion dv4-1155se

Mute button never changing to white on HP Pavilion dv4-1155se

I buy this HP Pavilion dv4-1155se laptop in last month and now I seen one problem onto it. Actually it doesn’t give any problem but I want to do some action onto it. The problem is that one mute button present about the keyboard of this laptop. This button always glow red color and it never shows a white color. Windows vista present on my system. Then please help me that this is an bug of the laptop or not.

Re: Mute button never changing to white on HP Pavilion dv4-1155se

You need to check that the button works in correct direction or not. This button works to perform an mute or un-mute task. if this works then this will be the default situation of the button otherwise there is some problem onto it.

Yes I tried to check that this button works or not and I realize that this button not work in any condition. Then please help me the process to fix this issue.

If this will be not work then the situation is simple. The drivers of this laptop are not able to interact with the laptop and hence this will be gives the problem. sound driver of the system works to make an proper connection with available hardware buttons of the laptop and the system audio output device. In that case, you need to perform an sound driver task on it. Then in that case, you need to use this strategy and see what happen onto it.

dkbose Guest

I also faced the similar problem and that time, I wouldn’t much experience about this issue. Then I read few articles about this laptop. They explain me about main behavior and the functions of all the laptop. Then as per the guidance of the laptop article I try to do this update driver task. The online sound driver update task on the device manager works to do this task in simplest way. I think you can also try this onto your laptop system.

For doing the similar task you can also use proper outside motherboard disk to install an suitable sound driver of this system. This sound driver is always present on the motherboard installation CD. Then try this and see the result behind this issue.

This sound driver update not work then try to use an online driver reinstallation process onto it. in this reinstallation process, you need to use an uninstall sound driver onto the device manager. You can go to this device manager of system using an Start->MY Computer->Property->Hardware->Device manager option way. Then use the option present on it to choose the sound driver installation process. This will be work to fix your sound driver installation process. Also You need to check the button not working problem onto the headphone. If you have compatible headphone set then tries this onto your laptop. This process works to fix your complicated problem. A few inserts of the headphones fixed it.

Launch button pad thing seems to like been red ,, i reinstalled the driver for the quick launch buttons and it will be work in my system. You can also try this process. I hope that this process is necessary for removing such button not working problem.

For fixing this issue you need to reinstall the mosts is the IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver and the HP Quick Laucn Buttons. This process necessary and it will be work to solve the button problem. This happen because the driver problem. This button needs some driver for interaction purpose. Using this driver the buttons can be communicate with the laptop OS. Indirectly this button can able to work in proper direction. Then use it and locate the actual response.

You can also take the help of the Event Viewer. In that case, you need to use a search Event Viewer process on this vista based laptop. It helps to see if you have any errors going on. Then as per the error you need to apply the necessary process for troubleshooting this ongoing process. You can also try loading the drivers as others have mentioned in this post. This is the best that works to fix your button problem.

Normally user does not understand this process and they need to solve this kind of trouble. Several web sites also present over the internet which help to solve this kind of trouble. You can also take help of the official site expert person. They help you about this issue. The manual of this laptop also provide an complete description about this issue. Try to find out an troubleshooting section of this laptop. This helps to you for fixing your problem.