Thread: When is Aakash Tablet releasing

When is Aakash Tablet releasing

I want to buy the best and cheapest tablet. I stay in Mumbai and I think the akash tablet is being recently launches in India. Then please help me to find out tablet for this task. Then please describe the release date of these tablets. Thanks in advance.

Re: When is Aakash Tablet releasing

The Indian government has officially announced the Android tablet cheapest in the world. The Indian government's ultra low-cost tablet, is now known as “Aakash”. Aakash Tablet originally costs about $50, the Govt. of India is giving it free on some colleges. The device was formally launched on 5 October 2011 as Aakash. Then buy it and get experience about it.

It was developed by Datawind in collaboration with IIT Rajasthan and NME-ICT. Kapil Sibal, Union Minister for HR Development broadcast this world’s cheapest tablet pc- Aakash. Now the price has been greater than before. The increased price is still cheap and it is easily affordable for all Indians.

Datawind Aakash is a tablet low cost, why not incorporate components that have recently increased the final price. The price is not greater than the $35 which is not greater than RS 2,000/-. It will also have WiFi connectivity for internet access and cloud storage. The Android 2.2-based device has two USB ports and 256 megabytes of RAM, has also been present on to it. Now this tablet is available on market. Then buy this tablets and locate performance of this tablets.