Thread: The Dark Meadow game freezes while playing second level on Iphone

The Dark Meadow game freezes while playing second level on Iphone

Hi, I am using Iphone 4 and everything works fine on the mobile but don’t know I am not able to play the game called The Dark Meadow. As whenever I reach to second level it just cause the mobile to be freeze and with no other option just have to remove the battery and put it back to the phone, but doing the same each and every time doesn’t make sense thus it could be better to have solution for this.

How do I get it resolved? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: The Dark Meadow game freezes while playing second level on Iphone

i think there could be some problem with the game that you have installed in the mobile, thus I think you should try to reinstall the game in your mobile again.

But before that can you please tell us whether you are having any such problem with any other application as well or only with the same game only? Because see if this is happening only with this game then there could be some problem with the game or else the firmware installed in your mobile, anyways try to reinstall the game as I said earlier.

Though have the same opinion but still I would like to suggest you that rather than installing the game from the same setup you should try to install it from another setup apart from the one that you have already used.

You can download it again from the internet as well, and off course here as well, try to download it from another location rather source.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but I have tried reinstalling the game as well, but still everything seems to be same in front of me. The game freezes at the same end.

Any idea what could be the problem?

I am not sure whether I am right or wrong but still from one of the source I came to know that this is a potential cause in the game and would be fix out in the upcoming patch. Because you are not the only person having problem with the game here. And I was also having problem after clicking the green circle. But still we should wait and that’s the only option left, I think.