Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2011

What you think about MOG music application in Boxee Box

Hello fiends, I realized that only MOG launched in the Boxee Box, has anyone tried it? What do you think about it? Specifies currently use on my desktop, but might consider switching to Boxee Box MOG functionality if it is a good application. I tried it on PC and it seems a bit slower, but the Beta user interface is nice. Thank you.
Old 13-10-2011

Re: What you think about MOG music application in Boxee Box

I can be blind, but I see the option to play my playlists or my favorite? Makes the application much less appealing to me, this is that I think about the application.
Old 13-10-2011

MOG would be nice to see added to the Boxee Box. Many applications do not think they were paying, but I’ve been a subscriber to pay for a spell. Sounds great in a large dual-channel configuration, I configured my PC audio input. MOG I will try for a while. I listen to music from time to time in my HT and have been waiting for good music in the Boxee Box wise thing for a while.
Old 13-10-2011

I doubt why Boxee Box version does not contain the playlist selection as the PC version. It would be there nice to see the categories / genres incorporated in a quantity of of these music applications. It seems as if everything is geared more towards the mainstream. Predictably, I suppose.
Old 13-10-2011

I played approximately with the Boxee application Mog a bit this afternoon to see how it compares with the version of Roku, I've been using for a while. The version of Boxee is the best player of the two; though create a extremely poor use of available screen real space (not the version that Roku is better in this regard). The lack of playlists and favorites is a bit of a surprise (Roku version has them), but this is the first version, so that likely will be added soon. I doubt add navigation Gender in the short term - Roku version never had that? Being able to use a real keyboard (or even the annoying keypad on the remote control for Boxee) is much better than having to use the Roku screen keyboard for searching. Boxee version also keeps your recent searches, so you can use it sort of like a temporary bookmark list until you add purpose. The only missing aspect in both is the ability to adjust the ratio of current artist similar artists when playing a radio station by artist. In web applications, the tablet and the phone has a slider like this: Artist Similar Artist. If it slides all the way to the left, the radio station will play only the current artist.
Old 14-10-2011

Yes, I'm expecting an application for Boxee Spottily also has a very good selection of the kind of music I like... I think the box will have well with the music application.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,