Thread: Can I use local SIM card rather than sprint roaming on iPhone 4S?

Can I use local SIM card rather than sprint roaming on iPhone 4S?

The international roaming charge is very expensive and hence I want to use some technique for avoiding this high roaming cost. Can anybody suggest me about to use in between the local sim card and the sprint roaming to avoid additional roaming charges? Thanks.

Re: Can I use local SIM card rather than sprint roaming on iPhone 4S?

Sprint customers who purchase the iPhone 4S will be gifted to roam globally on GSM networks, but will not discover themselves with unlocked microSIM slots. Then I think you need to use this inbuilt microSIM slot for the connectivity on International tour. This will be help to you for saving additional roaming charges. Then use this and see what happen onto it.

Yes, the iPhone 4s has a micro-sim slot on it. you can try this slot for the international roaming purpose. The slot will be capable to make an phone call with this iPhone. You can also connect other phone with the international GSM use plus being clever to roam on CDMA internationally as well.

I'm just not confident if Apple made it a condition for selling the iPhone to lock the sim to the carrier or not. If you faced any problem with this iPhone for international roaming purpose, then the microSIM slot of this iPhone has been work to solve your locked problem. It allowed World Phones to use SIM cards overseas.

No you can't use it in another country without unlocking it. US carriers selling the CDMA-enabled version of the iPhone 4S will unlock the SIM slot. You need to do this unlocking task on your iPhone device. This will be work to fix your device problem.

I don’t think so that the other (or local sim card) makes problem on connectivity at the time of this international tour. If the sprint sim card can make calls, then it also possible that this local sim also capable to make proper calls onto this iPhone. You need to contact the local sim card expert person and locate the opinion over this issue. I am sure that this will be help to you for avoiding an extra roaming charge onto it.

Sprint has NO international data plans anymore, just the ala carte rate of $20/mb. Then I think this is the best for your iPhone device. You can also use another data plan of this sprint. Then use such data plan and avoid unnecessary task on this iPhone.

Apple's new iPhone 4 offers innovative technology like FaceTime. This is an technology that provide facility to make an video calls with family and friends. You can use this technology. The Facetime feature on the new iPhone 4 is not limited to any market like USA or UK like we predictable. FaceTime works right out of the box — no need to set up a special account or screen name. Then use this technology and use it for solving your complicated troubles.

The CDMA versions would be able to take advantage of the micro-sim while abroad. If you think that there is any problem with this iPhone then you need to take an advice of the Apple expert person. The expert definitely helps to you for avoiding such problems. Then try the recommended help on your iPhone. I am sure you got the best result onto it.