Thread: Will iPhone 4S will be capable of turn by turn navigation?

Will iPhone 4S will be capable of turn by turn navigation?

Hi, I am really very fascinated to have this Iphone 4s for myself by reading its feature each and every day. but still have some doubts regarding the mobile, I hope will get some sort of answer from here.

As the title implies Will iPhone 4S will be capable of turn by turn navigation? Because my current phone has only the static maps nothing more than that and that’s why I am expecting this in this phone.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Will iPhone 4S will be capable of turn by turn navigation?

- I am not sure whether there is such ability or not but still the mobile you have mentioned has very good GPS which will surely allow this feature in the phone thus just don’t worry about the product and just wait till the phone gets released.

See I am completely agree with the above user but still if simply you are not getting the turn by turn navigation in that then also there are numerous application that will allow you to do the same thing with this phone. And really you’ll get idea about the same only after releasing the phone but till that it is quite worthless even to discuss this even.

And when I was searching about the same I came to know about the application called “Telenav app” for the iPhone, so might be this application will enable us to use the feature you are expecting.

This is a immense query, I do not have an precise response on this up till now but I did find several information that may help. I will do a little more excavates on this and post what I discover out here.

But as the time being I would like to tell you that you can ask to their customer support about the same, because there are too many former user of Iphone. They will surely have some sort of answer for this.

This is quite awful as they are delaying the apple product day after day. But still if you want to have this feature in the phone why don’t you choose from the android family? There are several phones which can have this feature built in their mobile. The newer spring LG marquee is also quite good phone to have, you can have a glance on their official website.