Thread: HTC Evo vs. Iphone 4s

HTC Evo vs. Iphone 4s

Hi, I am a HTC EVO’s former user and now I am about to buy this newer phone as I have mentioned in the title, but don’t know whether it is worth or not, because the thing is like I have heard that EVO almost have the same feature which comprised in the Iphone 4s.

So please suggest me whether shall I prefer the Iphone 4s or simply keep the one which I am having right now, just tell me what are the dissimilarities in both the phones and what are the newer feature included in the Iphone 4s?

Any suggestion?

Re: HTC Evo vs. Iphone 4s

See I would say both the device that you have mentioned uses different operating system In the mobile and that’s why they both have their own features and the of functioning. In fact in other words I can say that they both are feature specific phones. Thus if you are quite satisfied with the android then it might be possible that you may not appreciate the iOS5 which is going to be the revolution in the apple’s Iphone. Thus according to me it would be good if first of all know about the iOS5 and its feature in the phone then only go for the Iphone4s. but there isn’t any doubt as the Iphone 4s is much more better than the one you have.

close to as I can tell Voice (turn by turn) Navigation is the immense obsession. You’ll get Google Maps with directions but it doesn't vocally provide you directions which I think is safer than appearing at device. Also, I'd miss PDAnet. That's all I'm going to say about that.

And as far as customization is concern it is too good , but I could be really careless.

If you are really interested at having this phone then I would like to suggest you that you should at least try to visit the LINK I have mentioned.

there are too many new thing they have added in the Iphone 4s, this is not just the extended version, thus according to me if you really have any desire to have this phone then surely you should have it, and according to me it is really worth it!

Anyways I have mentioned some of the good feature included in the Iphone 4s.

• Google integration

• Facebook and Twitter integration with contacts

• Turn by turn voice navigation

• Official Gmail application

according to me as well, Iphone 4s is much better and mainly because of the newer operating system that it comprises, because that’s the one which is actually awaited from long time. There are numerous feature of that operating system, and I have mentioned some of them, moreover you can simply visit the official site for further information.

Feature:

1. Notifications

2. iMessage

3. New Camera app and photos

4. Newsstand

5. Twitter integration everywhere

6. A new Safari

7. New Reminders app

8. New Mail app

9. New Game Center

Seems that’s it would be better to have Iphone 4s but still is there any such fixed released date mentioned by the apple itself? I know it is available for pre order, but is it worth to order that way?

well, this is actually like if you are a former iphone user then you’ll not have any glitch in pre ordering because you are quite aware about the product and its behavior but I don’t know whether you have ever seen the Iphone or do you have any such experience or not, thus according to me I would suggest you that you should try to wait for up till the mobile gets released and available worldwide so that you can have it from wherever you are.

And as you have mentioned that you are currently using EVO that clearly means you must not be aware about the actual functioning of the mobile, but still this is exclusively my personal opinion as you can preorder it if you desire to.

Like you only I had really, actually required the iPhone moreover, but the data packages were in addition damn exclusive. I gave the EVO a shot and boy I'm pleased I did.

But still let me tell you as you are missing,

• You can ONLY buy from iTunes

• You cannot take advantage of the Application Store from Amazon nor the android Market

• you cannot modify the iPhone like you can your EVO or any other android device.

These are my merely view.