Thread: Music Boxee Box Media Streamer not playing properly

Music Boxee Box Media Streamer not playing properly

I don’t know why this has occurrence but it happens on most of the wireless and Ethernet cable. I am using a 7404vnpx Gigabit modem/router with wireless N capacity. at the same time as playing a motion picture from a general Network Share (avi or .mp4 or .mkv) file the movie while playing at a random Stops (freeze) and then around 7 to 15 seconds later the movie starts playing again and race even a bit extra ahead of where it in progress, as if it’s difficult to catch up for the lost solidify time. I am using the newest beta 1.2.0.20339 firmware but also verify this happens on the official 1.2.0.20310 firmware as well. Has anybody experienced this before?

re: Music Boxee Box Media Streamer not playing properly

These should have been happening to me lately. When I am playing Blu-rays rip to folders.I have try to playing the movies from my Windows Home Server 2011 shares and thru a 1TB Western Digital usb drive. The audio tracks are DTS-MA. The audio would by chance drop out and the video starts moving high-speed. I would enclose to pause and reverse back for the video to play regular again.

Attractive... it doesn’t happen to me. Does it occur at the time similar spot in the video if you want to restart it from the beginning it starts? Are present any stable that you can derive like Time, File Format, Pirate, Codec, Size that you can link all the video that act up to? A plan would be to try and exchange one of the AVI's that act to see if that fix it. What's the name & file size of one of the videos that have been performing up? I'll try and re-establish it and see if I can come up to a solution.

I have this problem in these players. But it is not random. It happens about four places in each movie, at specific, repeatable points. In my case, it is cause by the transition between in order VOB files in my DVD rip. If your ripping program break up single VOB firmware "stumbles" wherever one file ends and the subsequently one begins. The get faster does in fact create up for lost time, as determined with a stopwatch. I don't be familiar with if it has always done that, as I have only had the BB for a week files into several 1gigabyte files, or the DVDs (or BDs) are mastered that way.

Due to with regard to which file it my account happens (stop and start), it seem to happen on every one files whether it is an AVI or a MKV, or a MP4. And almost every file or at most 8 out of 10 approximately. And on wired LAN and Wireless N.Prior to this current beta and the final 2 recent secure versions, my boxee had never knowledgeable or done this. I not at all thinking to go back and look at a movie all yet another time just to see if it stops in the same spot, but I will watch an additional movie tonight and record the time it when it occurs and next recheck after watching the movie. Also, I think I previously mentioned I turned on and off the tick of equal file declaration which made no difference.

Weather I don’t identify it I can do again the process, but I will try tonight after watching a different star wars brig. (III) Must it do this I will log the occasion and after watching go back to see if it repeat. Perhaps you must back date the firmware to see if it gets rid of your difficulty and I bet you it does, as I have not at all knowledgeable this before, as for me, I have had the boxee for reasonably a while now and it has in no way done this before pending the last couple of firmware revision. I will be supposed to also note that I contain had no other internet downloads going away on via other machines on the network whilst the boxee being the only active device. In addition to me, it seems to be in the part of the Boxee having to Buffer or store correctly, or present about.