Thread: Error while playing h.264 media Boxee Box Media Streamer

Error while playing h.264 media Boxee Box Media Streamer

Presently there are some problems split difficulty I have been with video artifacting experienced on the boxee box to the boxee software. This situation specially designed to help the people and spot when it is being caused cause through incompatibilities involving the older versions of h.264 encoders and current hardware rushing methods. In particular, these situation for the designed parts to help people spot when is being able to known on of X 264. The artifacts sure being too discussed here will manifest, on any well-known stage using hardware-accelerated AVC (h.264) playback on any well-known stage using hardware-accelerated AVC (h.264) playback

Re: Error while playing h.264 media Boxee Box Media Streamer

So thanks to get me this knowledge which close to others, I like from many of the posts Unless so I am guess that are re-encode should be only on work will be around and here is no possible software that fix the difficulty. I have a huge pain to identify all the problem in video sit is my collection without some of the test several type of automated script or something. It able be possible to script something with Media Info to look at all of them, it not only even know if it did not give me any data to identify the bad encode without manually watching the movie.

This is absolutely the problem which you are come you having, yeah, a re-encode is the only way to fix it. just you use the might use the script. we want now to use a script to have medium info identify any movie with an Encoded date are more than two and a half years ago or more and manually check all of them that come up, but I never think there is any way to make it more automatic than that.

These raise an attractive question to Store your set as larger ISO's or translate them? I am in the progression of converting my ISO's to XVID format with AutoGK. My attention was reduction disk space. I can take a 4-6GB ISO and reduce it to 1.5-2GB avi file and still contain huge quality. At present my worry is to shooting manually in the foot? Would it be safer to keep them in ISO format for potential compatibility reasons? I identify it is easier to burn up a CD with them in ISO format; I am annoying to get left from all persons plastic support discs. In XviD format I can easily twice my storage ability.

So I need to change the storage Estimate it depends on what you are ready to spend on storage. When a lot of people do is keep the files in "offline" storage break either on plastic discs or an older hard drive they don't use any longer that they can keep in a track on cabinet or what you have. After that they stay the squeezed together version in "online" storage space on hard drives presently in use that can be gladly accessed by multiple devices You also get more dependable and other widely-compatible hardware acceleration capability. So I'd suggest compress your iso files to mp4. mkv using some sort of front end for the x264 encoder. My guide for encoding to this format is right below this thread in the announcements forum.