Thread: Looking for a single ear A2DP bluetooth headset

Looking for a single ear A2DP bluetooth headset

As a cyclist and driver I lean toward to just have one ear cut off from the world when I drive and ride. I have not been fit to identify one not too bad single ear headset that is A2DP agreeable. I know Plantronics makes the Yoyager 855, but it doesn't stay in my ear and I need to have the different earpiece hanging which is altogether pestering. Are there so few individuals over there who could utilize this that its not worth any individual making or is it accurate to say that it is basically a mechanics issue?

Re: Looking for a single ear A2DP bluetooth headset

It's possible, I'm positive. As you expressed provided that one company can do it, so can a different one. Why we don't have a Plantronics one, I don't know. I'll propose this to you; the Voyager PRO is positively exceptional. It's light, doesn't move, beats the wind, effortless to utilize, and so forth. Anyway you're right, no A2DP.

Unfortunately to get an accurate stereo sound, you should have a headset with dual ear pieces that is why we fabricate the 590A and the 855. I'm sad that none, of these one of the aforementioned headsets work for your application.

I just obtained the Voyager Pro too. Notwithstanding others who might be audiophiles and need "true" stereo sound out of a lone earpiece bluetooth for example the Pro-I actually would like to have the power to listen to my music even in the event that it would not be able to be "true" stero. Plantronics empower a firmware/patch that will turn on A2DP-like power for the Pro. I quite would like to buy yet an additional headset or move over again at a distance from Plantronics as in the past when it hadn't offered what I required and different ensembles did.

It's not that none, of these of these works, it is that none, of these of them works well in outdoor/windy dominions. Since your top-of-the-line headset (which is supposed to work VERY well in outside settings with heightened wind) backed A2DP, we could have no situations. Otherwise, if your A2DP-supporting headsets were additionally building to make utilize of the same otherworldly wind/noise cancellation innovation, we wouldn't have any situations either. The situation is that you haven't devised a workable plan to join together the a few abilities into one gadget.

Add all of the fancy extravagant noise/wind cancellation features to an existing stereo BT headset, for instance the PT Voyager 855. Call is the Voyager Stereo Pro.

Put A2DP in a mono headset, such as the PT Voyager Pro. Admitting that the sound yield could be mono, it could in any event permit me to utilize the headset with shifting media player provisions on Windows Mobile without conveying a second headset with me.

I have been looking for this additionally for an extended time and have just found the Jabra 8040, which tries not to stay on my ear exceptionally well. Some product for example Slacker on my Blackberry will just transmit to a headset that supports A2DP so I cannot listen to this music while strolling or running unless I have a dual ear setup. I cherish my Voyager 510 and could love to get an A2DP form of this as a Voyager Pro Stereo.

I have a desire to utilize these with a mobile phone to send sound queues to the headset dependent upon a timer arrangement, or nearness queues from a GPS. Case in point, "course is 240 attractive, speeds over ground 3.7knots". I don't blatantly give a hoot for the devotion of the sound, simply that I would be able to utilize it, case in point, on a sailboat in the midst of a race, or in a trekking geo-reserving with a mobile phone.

Here's a different purpose behind a mono A2DP headset: Some of us are DEAF in one ear. We don't need and could not utilize stereo. A stereo headset just gives us one direct in our great ear; we lose the data in the alternate channel. We require our single ear bluetooth headset to transmit A2DP music in mono mode.

Plantronics-I trust you see most living breathing souls voicing their notions on the absence of A2DP and have arrangements on executing it, not just on all destiny BT headsets, but likewise as a firmware upgrade on existing ones.

I utilize a corded headset to listen to podcasts and make calls while driving. I am astounded that Plantronics tries not to award a satellite unit that meets my necessities. My first two decisions of BT headset dependent upon my examination are the Voyager Pro and the 975. I will purchase the first headset good to go with satisfactory value from any maker. Until then, I am staying with my corded model.