Thread: Red light blinking in Voyager 855 when connected to charger

Red light blinking in Voyager 855 when connected to charger

My 855 was working flawlessly. Today when an overnight charge it doesn't appear to work anymore. When checking the headset there is no indication of live (no short blue blinks following pressing hears or opening the sleeve. No sound.) When connecting it to the charger it begin to eye blink red (1 blink for each second). Ordinary conduct is robust red while charging and lights of when totally charged. If its not too much trouble guidance.

Re: Red light blinking in Voyager 855 when connected to charger

Yes, the ordinary lights for charging could be the red while charging then after that the light might as well go out. I have sent you a private message with data on the most proficient method to resolution your issue.

I additionally have the same situation. Might any individual tell me how to tackle this situation? I saw that there has been sent a private message with the answer. Might this be sent to me also? Much appreciated in development

There is nothing that you are able to do to settle this situation but to send the headset back to Plantronics. I rounded out the web-based frame from Plantronics and appropriated a unique headset in regarding a week. There is additionally phone # you are able to call its 1-800-544-4660 they were absolutely helpful.

I had the same situation with my 2-week old Voyager Pro (the second one, I had to supplant the first one for a random situation). The individuals at Customer Service were benevolent and helpful, and supposedly my replacement is on the method.

I have gently energizing news for those with a plantronics headset showing this blinking red light/won't turn on conduct. I in addition encountered this, and I figured out how to resolve how to alter it!

Here's the way I did it:

• Associate device to charger
    • Perceive it blinking red
    • Press and keep 1 catch for 5 seconds then discharge-volume up
    • Press and keep 2 hears for 5 seconds then discharge-volume up and power catch
    • Press and keep 3 hears for 15 seconds then discharge-volume up and power catch and quiet bind
    • Stay where you are and search afar for 60 to 120 seconds and begin to round out a rma structure
    • Perceive the charge light is mysteriously robust red
    • Hold up 20 minutes with it still unyielding red
    • Disconnect; perceive the red light go off
    • Turn on the gadget by pressing and keeping the catch
    • Recognize the unit eye blinking red blue red blue (totally serious in pairing mode)

I had mine have the blinking light situation. I got it as a Christmas display and no receipt. Called specialized back and they had me go on the online content to round out a shape. The structure could not receive my place of residence so he asked in the event that I might send it any place else. Totally useless assist from tech back IMO. Not beyond any doubt what I am determined to do now.