Thread: Echo Cancellation not working in Discovery 975

Echo Cancellation not working in Discovery 975

I've been utilizing my 975 for ~ 2 mos now and I think its a great headset. Be that as it may, I appear to be having a situation with echo cancellation, and I have not been fit to tackle it satisfactorily. Explicitly, individuals that I call (or call me) persistently complain of their particular echo. I attempt to keep the headset on the least volume level to minimize what I accept is the root source--input from the earpiece to the blast mike. I "suppose" this has minimized the situation somewhat, but I still get complaints occasionally. Is whoever else having comparative issues with the 975? Any exceptional explanations?

Re: Echo Cancellation not working in Discovery 975

I have heard people having similar hearing their echo when I am utilizing the headset. I am utilizing a Blackberry Storm. I utilized the 925 former to this one and never had situations. I am particularly disillusioned that I hold this issue and require it determined at the nearest conceivable opportunity.

Not just do individuals complain regarding the echoes every last trace of the time. The headset has heaps of static. In some cases you are able to dispose of the static by selecting the handset to talk and switching back to 975 headsets. This is on an iphone. A sum dissatisfaction on the grounds that it might of been a great headset. I attempted to profit it to the store, but I was past my 1 weeks. I totally imagine that none of the commentators of the headset in reality utilized it.

Unfortunately, I have been encountering the same situations and I bought my Discovery 975 about 2 months in the past so I would be able to no longer dividend it. For the past several weeks now, the greater part of my individuals complains that they catch a echo of what they are expressing. From the beginning I was dispraising my 2 year old Blackberry 8320 which was going to pieces. Nonetheless, final week I swapped it with the late Blackberry Bold 9700 and the dissentions of echoes endured.

Whenever someone hears echoes, they mystically go off depending on if I initiate the handset just to profit provided that I switch back to the Discovery 975. This is quite frustrating resulting from the fact that I take some work calls throughout the day and I additionally do some driving.

I've reached Plantronics support and was prescribed to delete the headset from my phone and re pair your headset and phone. Since that doesn't work then get back to the producer for a swap.

I too am encountering the same issues. I have a BB Tour from Sprint. I was utilizing the Discovery 640 and adored it, but the electric storage device irrevocably flopped and it wasn't worth (or conceivable) to repair. I purchased the 975 from Sprint. I had some complaints about echo/sound value; as well as static. I took it back to sprint and they continued trading it for the same one. I am past my profit window and now have a $130 POS headset.

I just called Plantronics and they guarantee that the 975 doesn't have "noise cancelling" features; in spite of the fact that the online presence, box and all showcasing material they put out states it does. The refined men I just spoke to was not supportive to any detectable degree. He essentially told me I am wrong and didn't award any assistance. I inquired speak to a supervision/manager to get some determination.

The situation here is that a great number of the proposed units have this tough issue of far off-closure echo and its positively disagreeable, attempt being on a meeting get back to and the majority of people begins echoing to themselves.

I in addition have issues with echoes and static. Swapping the mechanism won't encourage as it appears to be a plan offer. I was trusting for a firmware upgrade that may purpose it