Thread: Unable to pair Backbeat 903

Unable to pair Backbeat 903

I seriously need help! I just get my steady rhythm 903+ and attempted to play with it. To start with I might get it joined to my iphone 4, I attempted phone call, when that I attempt to get pair up with my ipod touch 3g, I can't make it. At the same time as that I click the disregard device in iphone. When that, I would be able to never pair up any of the a few idevices. I am not positive what happened. But also supplemental issue that could help me, I know that the LED will flash with blue then red in pairing mode. What I see now is when I turn it on; its blue for 2 seconds then ONE red flash, then no more. Is this right? Or it might as well be consistent flash with blue and red diversely?

Re: Unable to pair Backbeat 903

I'm having the same situation with the exception of its my iPad. I possess an evo 4g and it goes with that, but following having had it go with the iPad it then gave me a error message. I unpaired and attempted pairing again and now the iPad cannot identify the headset. Serve some useful purpose!

I hold the same situation. I actually purchased 903+ and paired with iphone 3gs very quickly without any hesitation. In any case now I’m attempting to join with different units i.e. Black berry or PC, I lack the power to ready to. When I press power bind it flash blue and red. Again I press it go in red light for a sec.

dkbose Guest

I pair my headphones blackbeat 903 with the iPhone, when that I click on overlook device, and now. The headphones are not working anymore. I composed some examination and some folks expressed that we should release the phones and attempt again, I reset my headphones but the situation still continues.

I was wrong once that headphone is paired with the iphone, the headphones save the pairing info. Since we delete the gadget from the phone, we require re-pair the headphones with the phone, assuming that we just turn on the headphones, the mechanism cannot unite being as how the headphones save the data that we even now delete on the phone.

In the event that we need to pair again with alternate gadget (similar to a PC, phone, and so forth) we require turn off the headphones, then turn on the headphones but press the power/pair catch and keep until the advanced turn red and blue (like 10 sec when the headed turn just blue).

I was having a mess of situation while pairing of my Backbeat 903. I utilize to update the ROM of my HTC Desire and assuredly I attempt to reconnect my 903 I am having situations. In the guidelines I might just see how to restart the unit but there isn't anything about keep 10 sec the power/pair catch. Now is working again, thank you for the info.

My 903+ could not associate with my Ipad2 but it could have no situation with different devises. Plantronics specialized uphold prescribed I purchase an usb Bluetooth from them and they could give me complimentary the connector. I have been looking like freaky since the headphones are excellent, but the primary explanation I acquired them was for my IPad.