Thread: Can’t download ringtones on Samsung Focus Windows phone

Can’t download ringtones on Samsung Focus Windows phone

I don’t know why but I just can’t download ringtones. I tried many things to solve this even I ask the same to many of my friends but can’t get any useful response from there. This is just irritating me now. I see that other phones allow music ringtones to personalize my contacts, but this cant. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Can’t download ringtones on Samsung Focus Windows phone

Dissimilar contacts can have dissimilar ringtones, but you can just utilize the supplied ringtones. You can set detach ringtones to contacts; we just can't utilize our own ringtones up till now.

I do not understand why just do custom ringtones are a fundamental component of WP7. I am very disappointed with Microsoft in this case, not that I am mad crazy tone, either. I'm just surprised that Microsoft missed the mark so badly by failing to include a component that almost everyone uses on their phones, let's hope Microsoft fixes this

We will all spend money attempting to download a few ringtones (music, albums, jokes, applications. and so on) earlier than realizing that we cannot personalize ringtones on contact with the means that "I-Phone" so Easy does it. At the risk of MS sends me an error that my computer Meltz, who are trying to steal money before offering the solution.

1 million new W7 users try to download a ringtone 0.99 cent equals a small fortune! Then all continue to do the same after the offer to "fix" and make 0.99 cents per user. We do not care to fill out special forms and make phone calls for 0.99 cents is not worth it, but some hackers humble MS just made a $ 10,000.00 to screw us.

The iPhone does so easily, how long it will take to implement custom ringtones? This is first venturing Microsoft's phones. I do not know I like the way it works, is clean and stable operating system rather have a stable job and they have put together an operating system that doesn’t work and has all the bells and whistles. Give it time, we have. Everyone likes to complain about this phone not does this and that; if I had done an investigation instead of running out of a purchase by phone, you know its shortcomings and could have chosen a phone that has these characteristics.

If Microsoft is not paying attention to a forum where users comment on what is needed to improve the product or things of interest that can be taken. So what hope have you against a giant deaf, blind.

I have this phone because I wanted the support of Microsoft and how that ties things together like Hotmail, Messenger, phone and facebook, etc. I wanted the phone to give me the same as other mobile OS do. Not all the shortcomings of Windows 7 Mobile extend to us when we made the decision. Do you think Microsoft would have known better after all this time the innervations of the phone; they've done a little better in making our phone user a little friendlier.

u can if u have the latest update 7.10.7720.68.
    add any song to ur zune (not more than 30sec) then right click on the song and click edit. under the gerne and conductor write 'Ringtone'.
    make sure that the song u add is mp3 file. thats it.
    now when u go to ringtone u will see ur new added song at the top