Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro pairing with Skype in PC

Plantronics Voyager Pro pairing with Skype in PC

My question is very genuine to you all experts. I want to pair my Voyager Pro with skype in my PC. If you know anything, then please give suggestions to me regarding the same. All your replies will be appreciated.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro pairing with Skype in PC

The best encounter you will get at the instant on a Windows XP or Vista machine is to utilize the Broadcom Stack Software or the Plantronics BUA-100 USB Dongle. In the event that you utilize the BUA-100 the headset will computerized unite when you connect to the USB dongle, with the Broadcom product, you should utilize its icons/menus to reconnect it to the headset each and every time you go in reach of your laptop. The default Windows XP or Vista product is not proposed.

PersonoCall is just for utilization with the BUA-100. It makes a point not to connect with the Broadcom drivers for your IOgear USB Dongle. Utilizing the Broadcom drivers will mean whenever you begin up your laptop, or go in extent of the laptop, you should utilize the GUI on the laptop to reconnect to the laptop. However you would recognize a short press of the catch on the headset will reconnect too, the first routine to reconnect will constantly works.

Initially I went and delete the Microsoft non specific bluetooth. Then I lost my BT rodent juncture. I attempt to establish the Broadcom driver from their net locale above and it should not fix. I held up like 5 mins. So I run over to Sony online content to get the BT head for my laptop. It's the Vista one at 64 digit. That takes about 5 min to institute. It did state it take a few minutes on the screen. I see nothing happen when that so I REBOOT. Following I reboot it begin instituting 6 drivers for the BT and now I see my BT symbol. Then I pair up my BT Microsoft rodent and it work. Then I combine my Voyager Pro and it work. The sound doesn’t sound uproarious when I play a film and music. Heading off to the BT Driver tab and it post this:

• ALPS-UGPZ9-BCM2046
    • Driver Provider: Broadcom
    • Driver Date: 5/30/2009
    • Driver version: 6.2.0.9000

I got my sweet V-Pro and instantly paired it to my Mac OS 10.5.7-haven't gone Snow Leopard yet-and it works amazing with Skype, for about 2 minutes. Since I listen for a couple of minutes without idiom anything, the V-Pro quits working. The MacBookPro thinks its still associated, but the V-Pro just turns itself off! The MacBook isn't losing the reciprocity in light of the fact that it still sees the headset. It's simply that the headset appears to quit reacting. I need to play Judas on and reconnect the call to get it working again.

The extent that I am able to tell, Vpro tries not to go with Iogear GBU321 and the most recent Broadcom driver for Windows 7 64bit. Not, one or the other does a non specific Broadcom dongle with the last drivers but Vpro works magnificently with Cirago BTA-6210 Bluetooth micro dongle with Toshiba BT stack drivers so stay at a distance from Broadcom for a brief period of time until they alter their drivers.

I've had my Pro V for a week and has been experiencing problems off during Skype conversations. I use a MacBook Pro and Snow Leopard, along with Bluetooth wireless technology. It seems as if I'm not going to be able to use the built-in BT and will have to get the BUA 100 adapter if I want the Pro V to work as it should with the computer.

My scenario is, I wouldn't be able to catch any sound but my partner might catch my voice when utilizing Skype. This headset had been without situation with Skype for about 2 weeks. I possess no thoughts about what's off with it. Also, I am utilizing Win7 and most recent Skype.

Bluetooth makes a point not to naturally support wideband discourse that could update, until then, we desired to furnish a preferable sound encounter and the just gameplan to do that was by giving the USB unit our UC items. Whenever there is a standard method of doing this in the Bluetooth particulars, we will support that beyond any doubt.

I have devised different settings to get it to work once with a windows 7 64 bit laptop but when I tested it again early today the PC states its associated but the skype won’t put sound through it. It's particularly disappointing. The headset is so great combined with the phone but I in addition needed it for skype.

I have Windows XP, the Voyager Pro and Skype form 4.0.226 and it works actually fine. Head over to Skype, Tools, Options, Audio Settings to set up your unique Voyager Pro gadget.